The Keep: Special Screening in London with Q&A in 2008

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:we need some tickets! :D
Where do we get them,has there been any made available :?:
As far as I know, not yet...if you check my blog, you'll see a photo that links to the Manhunter.net site...as soon as they have concrete news they'll put all the info up. Sounds like Stephane will be making this a special/unusual night out
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:we need some tickets! :D
Where do we get them,has there been any made available :?:
As far as I know, not yet...if you check my blog, you'll see a photo that links to the Manhunter.net site...as soon as they have concrete news they'll put all the info up. Sounds like Stephane will be making this a special/unusual night out
Cheers mate..........should be a very interesting event 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Desert_Voyager wrote:This event is going to be spoiled if the biggest TD fans :wink: start cheering after every soundtrack and talking throughout the film

:!: :arrow:
:roll:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

timer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:This event is going to be spoiled if the biggest TD fans :wink: start cheering after every soundtrack and talking throughout the film

Don't forget what you said about freedom of speech on the forum, the other day

:roll: :roll:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
timer

Post by timer »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
timer wrote:

Don't forget what you said about freedom of speech on the forum the other day

And ?
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

timer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
timer wrote: :roll:

And ?
?
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:A lot of people are under the impression the film was shot in Romania......it was infact shot in Wales :wink:
Blaenau Festiniog if i remember rightly
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:A lot of people are under the impression the film was shot in Romania......it was infact shot in Wales :wink:
Blaenau Festiniog if i remember rightly
Spot on Darren also Llanberis and parts of North Wales. I must admit i do like the film and had not seen it for many years until a kind person here sent me an excellent quality DVDr 8) :wink:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
timer wrote: :roll:

And ?

I have to say I agree with DV here, people should be able to say what they want without being frowned upon. It is fair to say this forum has a large circle of TD fans(probably 85% of the board) who are on the same wavelength. "barmy army,clique"...whatever you want to call it but there are other fans who just want to come onto the TD forum and and talk about TD related things and not get involved with the barmy army stuff.

I like to think I am impartial as I don't really want to get involved in any of that stuff but I have noticed over the past few weeks certain peoples posts(no names) either get completely ignored, comments get drowned away with barmy army nonsense or it just gets frowned on.

I have to admit some of the barmy army stuff grates me a bit, I am sure most of you are cool people who I could have a beer with and get on ok with but I don't know I am starting to feel this board is getting an "us and them" type of mentality and I don't really like it. I have never been part of a forum where it so obvious. It is like "if you don't follow our behaviour your comments are worthless".

it would be really cool if everyone on here was treated with the same sort of respect. I have been guilty of being a bit short with a certain member of this forum in the past but someone made a comment to me and I took it on board, and actually he was right, I was being a bit of a twat.

Anyway I am stopping here, I just wanted to get it off my chest....not everyone is barmy army but they still love TD.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
timer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: Don't forget what you said about freedom of speech on the forum the other day

And ?
?
In my opinion, an opinion on an opinion is just an opinion. :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:
timer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: Don't forget what you said about freedom of speech on the forum the other day

And ?

I have to say I agree with DV here, people should be able to say what they want without being frowned upon. It is fair to say this forum has a large circle of TD fans(probably 85% of the board) who are on the same wavelength. "barmy army,clique"...whatever you want to call it but there are other fans who just want to come onto the TD forum and and talk about TD related things and not get involved with the barmy army stuff.

I like to think I am impartial as I don't really want to get involved in any of that stuff but I have noticed over the past few weeks certain peoples posts(no names) either get completely ignored, comments get drowned away with barmy army nonsense or it just gets frowned on.

I have to admit some of the barmy army stuff grates me a bit, I am sure most of you are cool people who I could have a beer with and get on ok with but I don't know I am starting to feel this board is getting an "us and them" type of mentality and I don't really like it. I have never been part of a forum where it so obvious. It is like "if you don't follow our behaviour your comments are worthless".

it would be really cool if everyone on here was treated with the same sort of respect. I have been guilty of being a bit short with a certain member of this forum in the past but someone made a comment to me and I took it on board, and actually he was right, I was being a bit of a twat.

Anyway I am stopping here, I just wanted to get it off my chest....not everyone is barmy army but they still love TD.
Respect :arrow: Dont talk to me about respect Matthew....ive emails saved in my box over a two year period that are quite simply aggresive,sinister and totally out of order,i welcome you to go through my posts and find any comment thatis worthy of that treatment...

The problem here is the bullyboys with big chips on their shoulders whose goal it is to cause flame wars and arguments under any circumstances.
Read the tone of the messages,how do you expect people not to react to it..

What gives a person the right to say that people will make a noise and spoil a film for everyone,how can somebody make that type of comment without even knowing the individuals in question. The comment is nothing more than derogatory disrepectful and to say the least purposely hoping for an inflamed answer.

There are individuals here who are here to stir up wars hoping to split up the community,they have tried to bully me off this forum but wont win.....i invite you to go through my posts and tell me what is aggresive or disrespectful in them,im here for the music and a bit of chat and nothing else,and i can promise you if i receive anymore of this garbage in emails it will be forwarded to the appropriate people.

The people who are causing the problems here have done it on other forums,the problem is here people are afraid to speak up,but i aint one of them. Dont forget Matthew you were welcomed on our Frankfurt list with open arms as was everyone else,i know of nobody here who has an axe to grind with you,and i include myself in that.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote: What gives a person the right to say that people will make a noise and spoil a film for everyone,how can somebody make that type of comment without even knowing the individuals in question.
No offence, but I found that comment rather funny, and not aimed at any one in particular, untill Timer responded to it, it was evident it was...

And the "Don't forget what you said about freedom of speech on the forum, the other day" comment makes me wonder. What is it that makes people so defensive towards their own opinions, and that they get angry if someone actually takes the liberty of freedom of speech to comment on them?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: What gives a person the right to say that people will make a noise and spoil a film for everyone,how can somebody make that type of comment without even knowing the individuals in question.
No offence, but I found that comment rather funny, and not aimed at any one in particular, untill Timer responded to it, it was evident it was...

And the "Don't forget what you said about freedom of speech on the forum, the other day" comment makes me wonder. What is it that makes people so defensive towards their own opinions, and that they get angry if someone actually takes the liberty of freedom of spech to comment on it?
Everyone is entitled to freedom of speech Jacob,its the tone and respect that is in it that counts.....I for one did not think it was funny,but im not going to disagree with your opinion.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:
cantosis wrote:
timer wrote: And ?

Respect :arrow: Dont talk to me about respect Matthew....ive emails saved in my box over a two year period that are quite simply aggresive,sinister and totally out of order,i welcome you to go through my posts and find any comment thatis worthy of that treatment...

The problem here is the bullyboys with big chips on their shoulders whose goal it is to cause flame wars and arguments under any circumstances.
Read the tone of the messages,how do you expect people not to react to it..

What gives a person the right to say that people will make a noise and spoil a film for everyone,how can somebody make that type of comment without even knowing the individuals in question. The comment is nothing more than derogatory disrepectful and to say the least purposely hoping for an inflamed answer.

There are individuals here who are here to stir up wars hoping to split up the community,they have tried to bully me off this forum but wont win.....i invite you to go through my posts and tell me what is aggresive or disrespectful in them,im here for the music and a bit of chat and nothing else,and i can promise you if i receive anymore of this garbage in emails it will be forwarded to the appropriate people.

The people who are causing the problems here have done it on other forums,the problem is here people are afraid to speak up,but i aint one of them. Dont forget Matthew you were welcomed on our Frankfurt list with open arms as was everyone else,i know of nobody here who has an axe to grind with you,and i include myself in that.
hi colin,

I wasn`t aiming my comments at you directly. And if what you say is true about the emails then that is well out of order, I don`t agree with any type of personal abuse.

The comment made by DV was light hearted and I thought it was mildly funny after all isn`t The Barmy Army known as crazy guys who like their beer and have a good time, I don`t think he was being sinister at all.

I just feel looking at this board as someone who isn't part of the barmy army or a guy trying to start flame wars, I am just a normal family guy who likes TD, but I have noticed(and again I am not naming people) that this board is moving towards two sets of people barmy army and the rest. It is getting to a point now where even army terms "trooper" "soldier" are being used...I mean come on, what is this about?

There is definitely a problem on this forum and I just wanted to bring light to it as its making me a bit uncomfortable.

This forum has less then 500 registered users....that is a shocking amount for a band like TD, I have been on sub forums of artists that have more registered users then that. I would also say we wouldn't`t even get anywhere near half of that 500 registered users posting on this forum, in fact I see less and less people posting all the time. It is going to get to a point where only Barmy Army post here, I don`t think that is healthy for any forum.

Like I said please don`t take it personal, I don't want to get personal I am just feeling this forum is declining at a time when TD is flourishing.....that depresses me a bit.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Matthew
I appreciate your comments although i dont agree with them all and you certainly dont have to agree with mine.

I would just like to make you understand that the situation with certain individuals here past/present goes very much deeper,i have received some dreadful comments over the years and for what? "Do i deserve that for being a fan of Tangerine Dream"?.... the thing that narks me mate is that the people who make these comments turn into invisible men at concerts,most of them have never even spoken to me.....
Ive felt very angry on occasions,and have every right to be..........

If people here feel that a few members of a so-called TD army are destroying this forum its time for the supporters or opposition of this to stand up and air their views........If people within or without this so-called fraternity are unhappy then fine.......I can take my posts and fanship on another forum..... Iam sorry but i maintain there is no clique here,just harmless fun.....

As a certain lady wrote me sometime back "They act like this because its nothing but jealousy" how right those words are.....

For now im going to enjoy my sons birthday......Cheerio :wink: