TD Berlin 2009

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... 82009.html

I've added a couple of photos of the posters that were available from the Merch stand
studio35d

Post by studio35d »

What a night it was! It was great meeting some forum members and to become part of this fantastic event.

I've managed to take a few pictures as well. Here are some of my best attempts:

Jerome watching the show from the FOH booth

Laser eye surgeon was included. After the show there must have been a booth where you could dispose your redundant glasses for recycling.
Studio35D = Rene Splinter
www.renesplinter.com
24db

Post by 24db »

excellent...well done for spotting Jerome and his girlfriend
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

studio35d wrote:What a night it was! It was great meeting some forum members and to become part of this fantastic event.

I've managed to take a few pictures as well. Here are some of my best attempts:

Jerome watching the show from the FOH booth

Laser eye surgeon was included. After the show there must have been a booth where you could dispose your redundant glasses for recycling.
Very nice photos Studio!! Good to see you on the Forum. Check your pm.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Good photos studio35d. Few familiar faces in the crowd. Nice to see Jerome there. Wonder what he and Edgar talked about in the dressing room.
Mars

Post by Mars »

Chris Monk wrote:Good photos studio35d. Few familiar faces in the crowd. Nice to see Jerome there. Wonder what he and Edgar talked about in the dressing room.
You`ve got 3 in the front row :-) Glyn, Gary and myself. Tim is also to be seen :-)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Mars wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Good photos studio35d. Few familiar faces in the crowd. Nice to see Jerome there. Wonder what he and Edgar talked about in the dressing room.
You`ve got 3 in the front row :-) Glyn, Gary and myself. Tim is also to be seen :-)
He he he....

....I wonder if it threw Edgar not having the English contingent in the front row in Japan. I bet he at least did a double take. :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Mars wrote:
Seeing my front row seat empty there dont half ******* frustrate me but thats life :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
studio35d

Post by studio35d »

Thanks for the positive comments. Here are some more pics of the event...

More crowd here:
Notice the lasers hitting the trees behind the audience.

And there was LIGHT:

Studio35D = Rene Splinter
www.renesplinter.com
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
Seeing my front row seat empty there dont half ******* frustrate me but thats life :arrow:
No mate, I was in your seat! The one next to me nobody turned up for. Vic was next to that as well. :shock: :D
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote: You`ve got 3 in the front row :-) Glyn, Gary and myself. Tim is also to be seen :-)
No mate, I was in your seat! The one next to me nobody turned up for. Vic was next to that as well. :shock: :D
Oh well,at least you had a good view Glyn 8) :D
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

epsilon75 wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Seeing my front row seat empty there dont half ******* frustrate me but thats life :arrow:
Well, I ummed and ahhed about it as I was to be sat directly behind you anyway! I put on by bestest Welsh accent but I don't think Edgar was fooled!!!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
GlynRichards wrote: No mate, I was in your seat! The one next to me nobody turned up for. Vic was next to that as well. :shock: :D
Well, I ummed and ahhed about it as I was to be sat directly behind you anyway! I put on by bestest Welsh accent but I don't think Edgar was fooled!!!
:mrgreen: :lol: Nice one boyo Richards :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

spot the forum members more like :P
...The wise.....are silent.....