TICKETS AVAILABLE - ROYAL ALBERT HALL LONDON

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:Can't wait for this 'Mamoth' event , although Berlin will be magical too 8)
Just got back from the RAH (just the outside before you ask)...what a building, very impressive :)
I went there when I was at school and was very impressed. The images from that day have stayed with me for nearly 40 years. Impressive indeed.
I'm half tempted to do the tour of the venue on the day of the gig...or the day before
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: Just got back from the RAH (just the outside before you ask)...what a building, very impressive :)
I went there when I was at school and was very impressed. The images from that day have stayed with me for nearly 40 years. Impressive indeed.
I'm half tempted to do the tour of the venue on the day of the gig...or the day before
Carry on with the compiling the list mate,i wont be putting up anymore messages at the mailing list.........i will be spending sometime on the day with the wife and chatting for a change. :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I went there when I was at school and was very impressed. The images from that day have stayed with me for nearly 40 years. Impressive indeed.
Carry on with the compiling the list mate,i wont be putting up anymore messages at the mailing list.........i will be spending sometime on the day with the wife and chatting for a change. :arrow:
will do Colin, cheers for all your effort with is, past, present and future
24db

Post by 24db »

exit81 wrote:Press record first, ask questions later :wink:
I've checked, but I can't find the record button on my SLR Chris ;)