Photos allowed at the German TD concerts in August?

j_pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Photos allowed at the German TD concerts in August?

Post by j_pertou »

Hello Eastgate and EB,
Here's and open question, I'd like to receive a reply to, since I received my first digital camera as birthday present.

Are we allowed to take photos at the two shows in Northeim and Berlin, in August?

I'd like to know, as I'm not interested in getting my camera confiscated, and really would like to take some shots at a TD gig for the first time. :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I remember being a bit shocked when you told me you didn`t have a camera. I am glad you have got your first digital one and hope your allowed to take pictures. 8)
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

I've always been behind the times when it comes digital gadgets, but TDOC can now confidently put up a new photo contest :idea: :)
tadreamer74

Re: Photos allowed at the German TD concerts in August?

Post by tadreamer74 »

j_pertou wrote:Hello Eastgate and EB,
Here's and open question, I'd like to receive a reply to, since I received my first digital camera as birthday present.

Are we allowed to take photos at the two shows in Northeim and Berlin, in August?

I'd like to know, as I'm not interested in getting my camera confiscated, and really would like to take some shots at a TD gig for the first time. :)
If I were you Jacob, I would bring your new camera along and buy a cheap throwaway camera, and pull out your cheap one and start flashing away, and if noone stops you, then get your bad boy out. Just a thought that way you have your new one with you, but also have a cheap one so if it is confiscated, no loss. You then will know no pictures are allowed and still can walk away with your new camera in hand (so to speak). :wink:
"Tangerine Dream: Letting the music speak without words"
24db

Post by 24db »

I'm more interested in finding out if cameras will be allowed at the RAH show. I wonder if TD will do something different with their stage design?
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

24db wrote:I'm more interested in finding out if cameras will be allowed at the RAH show. I wonder if TD will do something different with their stage design?
That would be nice to know as well.
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

I take it as a yes, otherwise it would have been more important for TD to reply this question earlier. :P
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

j_pertou wrote:
24db wrote:I'm more interested in finding out if cameras will be allowed at the RAH show. I wonder if TD will do something different with their stage design?
That would be nice to know as well.
Just take along your camera, no big deal there!! :wink:
"Tangerine Dream: Letting the music speak without words"
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I did wonder how they were going to do it. The Hall is almost in-the-round. Be interesting to see what TD make of it.
24db

Post by 24db »

Are TD still thinking about the photo question? nah probably too busy perhaps
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
I did wonder how they were going to do it. The Hall is almost in-the-round. Be interesting to see what TD make of it.
I don't think the Choir stalls are being used this time
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Friends,

Sorry for the delay....YES, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE PICS BUT WITHOUT FLASH PLEASE!!! :wink:
We would be pleased to see your kind of true ART!!

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
24db

Post by 24db »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:

Hi Friends,

Sorry for the delay....YES, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE PICS BUT WITHOUT FLASH PLEASE!!! :wink:

Regards,
but...only if you had very small cameras EB! ;)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:

Hi Friends,

Regards,

Mine was reasonably small but still got hassled ! :(
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote: Hi Friends,

Regards,

Mine was reasonably small but still got hassled ! :(
Yes, I've heard that :wink:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }