fan meet for royal albert hall concert

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote:The whole photography issue was very frustrating, especially as we knew it wasn't being filmed. I think there was a guy wandering around with a movie cam though, so maybe a bonus disc is on the cards. :wink: :arrow:
Have to agree mate - I didn't even bother taking a camera , as thought of conviscation and retreval was a bit much ! how gutted I was to not have the usual search on the way in ! , and then to see so many other 'professional' style camera's in the venue !. :(
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

timer wrote:
prophetfive wrote:The whole photography issue was very frustrating, especially as we knew it wasn't being filmed. I think there was a guy wandering around with a movie cam though, so maybe a bonus disc is on the cards. :wink: :arrow:
Have to agree mate - I didn't even bother taking a camera , as thought of conviscation and retreval was a bit much ! how gutted I was to not have the usual search on the way in ! , and then to see so many other 'professional' style camera's in the venue !. :(

we brought a camera.....her indoors is very annoyed we didnt get any photos of our meetings and the concert :cry: :oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:
timer wrote:

we brought a camera.....her indoors is very annoyed we didnt get any photos of our meetings and the concert :cry: :oops:
I had the camera at the Builders and didn't take a single shot ! :(
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I hope Colin is ok, and hasn't had too much use of the TD bullwhip on him :oops: :oops: :P :D
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:I hope Colin is ok, and hasn't had too much use of the TD bullwhip on him :oops: :oops: :P :D
He standing up from Paddington to Cardiff ! :shock: :wink:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Nice to see so many people at the Fan Meet
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

prophetfive wrote:Nice to see so many people at the Fan Meet

yes, and great to meet up again Ron.....see you at the next fan meet/TD gig

PS: cellos rule ok :P :P :D :wink:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

It was good to see old TD friends and new, faces you recognise and 1's you don't. It is just so mad everybody wants to chat to everybody just not enough time.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

bigdaveh wrote:It was good to see old TD friends and new, faces you recognise and 1's you don't. It is just so mad everybody wants to chat to everybody just not enough time.
Dave, it was a pleasure to meet you, albeit briefly :wink:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
bigdaveh wrote:It was good to see old TD friends and new, faces you recognise and 1's you don't. It is just so mad everybody wants to chat to everybody just not enough time.
And you Ed, shame as you, Mac, CJ and BM didn't meet up in the pub else would have turned the fan meet into mayhem if all together at same time. :wink: :P :P :lol:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

bigdaveh wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
And you Ed, shame as you, Mac, CJ and BM didn't meet up in the pub else would have turned the fan meet into mayhem if all together at same time. :wink: :P :P :lol:
I reckon we would still be in there if we all got together!!!

now there's an idea... :wink:
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

A big THANK YOU to all my good friends which I met at The Builder's arms. As always there just isn't enough time to catch up with each and one of you the way I would like to, so we'll just have to wait until next time...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:I hope Colin is ok, and hasn't had too much use of the TD bullwhip on him :oops: :oops: :P :D
I am ok Mr BM...... What bullwhip would that be :? :oops: :wink:
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

I would like to thank all for a most excellent fan meet! 8)
When it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

j_pertou wrote:I would like to thank all for a most excellent fan meet! 8)
was very good meeting you again, Jacob.