fan meet for royal albert hall concert

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:Great to meet up with everybody again. wasn`t keen on the pub if I am honest but nice to see everyone. just to think a couple of years ago the thought of one of these used to scare me, now I look forward to them.

Special mention for Colin who is really a top bloke, instantly makes you feel welcome and dont think I have ever had a better bear hug. Lol top geezer.
I'm still recovering from 2006 when he cornered my at the Waterats ;)

got to agree, Colin's a top bloke
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:Great to meet up with everybody again. wasn`t keen on the pub if I am honest but nice to see everyone. just to think a couple of years ago the thought of one of these used to scare me, now I look forward to them.

Special mention for Colin who is really a top bloke, instantly makes you feel welcome and dont think I have ever had a better bear hug. Lol top geezer.

I hope CJ hasn't broken his limited edition cardboard BM he was presented with.

Colin is a diamond geezer.......
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:

I didn't see that...and to be frank I'm a bit glad I missed it :)..I had to deal with thee reel BM, luckily he was under total control at all times by the uver-'alf (Tazer? Bull Whip?). In fact I don't think I've ever seen you so (............) for some time. In all seriousness it was very very nice to see you mate, glad you seem to be doing better. Too short, as ever though
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Billythefish was the best dressed at the meet, that top was in great shape for 20yrs old, you can`t beat quality merchandise :lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

me and her enjoyed the food.....fish finger burgers and chips....delicious and reasonable £££.......and Tim even had a drink bought for him :P :P :P :P
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:

Your piece of art was intact and safe this morning BM !
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

To all who turned out at the Builder's Arms - a big thank you. The atmosphere was excellent and I felt quite emotional looking across the room at so many familiar faces and TD shirts!

The manager made a point of finding me as we were leaving to thank us and say what a nice bunch we had been. We are welcome back any time :))
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

EDWEIRDO, hope all is well, sorry we didnt meet up.

need to discuss collaborations
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Great pre-meet, great Fan Meet, awesome Concert. 8) 8) 8) :wink: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::D Great pre-meet, great Fan Meet, awesome Concert. 8) 8) 8) :wink: :arrow:
nice to see you and Debbie again mate
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

24db wrote:
prophetfive wrote::D Great pre-meet, great Fan Meet, awesome Concert. 8) 8) 8) :wink: :arrow:
Good to see you guys too, mate. Thanks for asking Edgar "the question!". Will mail you later reference your blog. I have some pics which need sorting through, so, will post some later.
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote:
24db wrote:
Good to see you guys too, mate. Thanks for asking Edgar "the question!". Will mail you later reference your blog. I have some pics which need sorting through, so, will post some later.
I look forward to it. I'm currently trying to collect my thoughts about the whole two days...hopefully for a review (already started something about the Meal...but it needs translating into English from the original gibberish).
Shame I didn't take any photos...but to be honest it idn't seem the right time, well either that or I wasn't in the right mood for it.
TDBA Admin

Post by TDBA Admin »

What a great show of Trooper jackets at the builders arms - thanx all !

To whomever's wife it was who followed me into the RAH arena - your comments just made me laugh and made you look daft !
Marching with the TD Machine !
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

The whole photography issue was very frustrating, especially as we knew it wasn't being filmed. I think there was a guy wandering around with a movie cam though, so maybe a bonus disc is on the cards. :wink: :arrow:
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

bigmoog wrote:EDWEIRDO, hope all is well, sorry we didnt meet up.

need to discuss collaborations
Edweirdo back from London, alive and well. Sorry didn't see thee at Builders Arms, we arrived shortly after 6pm. Thought I may have heard you scream at the beginning of the gig when Zeit started :wink:

Much inspiration for muzak acquired in Londinium. Creosote and BigMoog will collaborate soon :!: