fan meet for royal albert hall concert

GAZZ
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

fan meet for royal albert hall concert

Post by GAZZ »

nice to see it is going to be a big fan meet at london again. last novembers meet was very successful. however i will be on my own for this fan meet as maryanne cannot make it. so i believe the count will now be 63. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshie division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
24db

Post by 24db »

24db

Post by 24db »

now up to 69 :)

People attending the Pre-Concert meet

Stephen M
Andy & Nickie
Colin & Julie
Ron & Debs
Gazz
Tim & Carmen
Gary Jenkins
Jacob Pertou
Doug & Marilyn
Big Moog (Jon) and her indoors
Alexander Nielsen & Kristen Gudem
Dave Houghton & Anthony Ainsworth
Peter de Blecourt
Neil Price (Jollyhawker) & Lisa & Matthew
Viscount Ed and Lord Mac
Jorg Jankowitsch
Chris & Cathy
Ian Catherall
Tony Cholerton & Louise Day
Glyn Richards
Ian Pomeroy
Phil & Adam Corbett
Tim Richardson
Richard Neal
John Hirst
Chris McGarel
Conrad Gibbons
Darren Meredith
Stein Erik Finne
David & Sue Gunderman
Andy Humphries
Alan Miller
Julian Broome
Matthew Setchfield
Mick & Faye
Charles
Ludovic
Alan & Jim McLean
Hansx
CTB & Wife
Malcolm (davros) & Will (mad_willsy)
Thomas, Jan Ove and Jørn
Ståle (Norway)
Aaron Mcphee
Michael Herbert & Phil DiMenna (USA)
Dan F & Minna-Lisa
timer

Post by timer »

I would expect to see Geoff and Tommy on that list before too long ! 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

I should add that anyone is welcome to come along to the pre-concert meet (full details on the link below), not just fans going to the gig (I think there was a handful last year in Kentish Town). So if you want to have a laugh with a few fans (plus a couple of beers) in London next year please feel free to come along. As we mentioned last time , it's also a good opportunity (if you happen to be an EM artist) to bring along some of your music and sell it directly to a mostly EM audience (an Mp3 player loaded with your stuff should go down well!). Equally as important (perhaps) you'll also get some valuable feedback about what people like. All that and there's 'usually' a TD related raffle.
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:I should add that anyone is welcome to come along to the pre-concert meet (full details on the link below), not just fans going to the gig (I think there was a handful last year in Kentish Town). So if you want to have a laugh with a few fans (plus a couple of beers) in London next year please feel free to come along. As we mentioned last time , it's also a good opportunity (if you happen to be an EM artist) to bring along some of your music and sell it directly to a mostly EM audience (an Mp3 player loaded with your stuff should go down well!). Equally as important (perhaps) you'll also get some valuable feedback about what people like. All that and there's 'usually' a TD related raffle.

Hmmm ! what can I give away this time ? :)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:I should add that anyone is welcome to come along to the pre-concert meet (full details on the link below), not just fans going to the gig (I think there was a handful last year in Kentish Town). So if you want to have a laugh with a few fans (plus a couple of beers) in London next year please feel free to come along. As we mentioned last time , it's also a good opportunity (if you happen to be an EM artist) to bring along some of your music and sell it directly to a mostly EM audience (an Mp3 player loaded with your stuff should go down well!). Equally as important (perhaps) you'll also get some valuable feedback about what people like. All that and there's 'usually' a TD related raffle.

er...how about all the stuff you won last time? :D
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:

er...how about all the stuff you won last time? :D
Good thinking Batman ! :wink:
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Great idea. I won two 8 track stereo tapes at the Forum meet last year - Ricochet and Encore - looks great on the shelf, but dang it - can't quite push them into the cd player. They might end up at the RAH pre-meet raffle as well.
24db

Post by 24db »

Doug and Marilyn wrote:Great idea. I won two 8 track stereo tapes at the Forum meet last year - Ricochet and Encore - looks great on the shelf, but dang it - can't quite push them into the cd player. They might end up at the RAH pre-meet raffle as well.
:) Doug...I can't believe another concert has gone by and I haven't said hello yet. I must apologise!
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
Doug and Marilyn wrote:Great idea. I won two 8 track stereo tapes at the Forum meet last year - Ricochet and Encore - looks great on the shelf, but dang it - can't quite push them into the cd player. They might end up at the RAH pre-meet raffle as well.
:) Doug...I can't believe another concert has gone by and I haven't said hello yet. I must apologise!
Andy , when you do you are in for a real treat - top class people 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
Andy , when you do you are in for a real treat - top class people 8)
worse thing is that BTF sent me some photos from the Forum pre meet (c/w with Doug and Marilyn) but I didn't know it was them...I even saw them at the gig in Berlin and I still didn't twig....ouch!
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Sorry, Andy, we seem to have missed each other at the concerts and pre-meets, even though we started being TD groupies way back at the Astoria and Madcap. Not to matter, we can share a beer or three at the Builders Arms pre-RAH or even the mooted pre-pre-Meet the night before?. Bigmoogs place, yes?
Marilyn and I really feel at home with all you guys. Its probably because we are all equally grizzly, grouchy and wrinkly!!
24db

Post by 24db »

Doug and Marilyn wrote:Sorry, Andy, we seem to have missed each other at the concerts and pre-meets, even though we started being TD groupies way back at the Astoria and Madcap. Not to matter, we can share a beer or three at the Builders Arms pre-RAH or even the mooted pre-pre-Meet the night before?. Bigmoogs place, yes?
Marilyn and I really feel at home with all you guys. Its probably because we are all equally grizzly, grouchy and wrinkly!!
grizzly, grouchy and wrinkly? terrible album that...what was Edgar thinking of?

;)

Hopefully we'll meet up at some future event Doug.

I think I even saw you in the courtyard of the Zitadelle, I seem to remember Marilyn joking with somebody about being in the DVD.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

'Bigmoogs place?'

:oops:

I need to move all the bodies from under the patio first :P
...The wise.....are silent.....