PARIS CONCERT 28 MARCH 2010 !!

pb2rdf
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by pb2rdf »

Short review, at this moment my time is limited :D

Travellling back home by car I had some time ordering my impressions, supported by TD music (Zeitgeist EP, DM-V)
Sitting in the middle of the 5th row in front, for the first time I could observe TD members in detail.

TD is blessed with it's talents :
Linda playing keyboards, clarinet, flute, saxophone.
Iris, the singing percusionist, or is it the singer (female) doing percussion, drums etc.
Both woman give TD a sexy outlook, especially after the Paris gig, the Zeitgeist tour.
In other words, TD is s...x. :oops: 8)

Berhard Beibl, the excellent violin playing guitarist :D obvious an attractive man for woman.
Thorsten Quaeschning, multi talent on synthesier, keyboards, percussion.
And last, but not least, Edgar Froese to whom I'm (we) very greatful for all those beautifull compostions he made. (some worse :shock:)

Peter
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Just viewed the pictures and short movies I shot ( to count and make a tracklist)
At this moment I estimate around 33 different songs were played, so this makes great expectations for RAH.

No time at this moment to publish the tracklist for Paris, and imo it should be a surprise fore everyone visiting both remaining concerts :D.

The movies I shot will not be published, too much distortion in the audio.
That's the negative aspect of one of the front rows :( .

Peter
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Peter

I was with my wife on the center of the fith row !!!! (do you remeber ? I spoke with you of the Notre Dame Cathedral) :wink:

I spoke with TD Fans after the gig : every said that it was a great gig !!!!

François
François from Paris
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

fgourlot wrote:Peter

I was with my wife on the center of the fith row !!!! (do you remeber ? I spoke with you of the Notre Dame Cathedral) :wink:

François
Francois, of course how could I forget :D (Notre Dame - Rotterdam, sounds almost the same )
Peter.

8hr30 to go for the Zoetermeer Gig.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

François
Oh, that was you with Peter ? Funny, I didn't know ! :shock: :lol:
I was in the 4th row (maybe just in front of your wife) and heard you talk about Notre-Dame... But you wern't not at the premeeting, I think ?
I talked with Peter after the gig, in the street.
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

François
Ha-ha. If you were sat next to Peter, then your wife was sat next to me. Because I was on the fifth row 3 places to the left of Peter and I overheard this Notre Dame conversation!!!!

I had a really lovely e-mail from Bianca waiting for me when I got home apologizing for the problems that they had at the Olympia. They had a lot of problems with the staff and the venue itself which caused a lot of confusion regarding the after show meet and greet. TDOC members SHOULD have been allowed in by the way.

I don't know how many other bands would take to the time to e-mail to apologize for things out of their control.

Amazing. I think Bianca (and Edgar) really are fantastic people.
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

GlynRichards wrote:I had a really lovely e-mail from Bianca waiting for me when I got home apologizing for the problems that they had at the Olympia. They had a lot of problems with the staff and the venue itself which caused a lot of confusion regarding the after show meet and greet. TDOC members SHOULD have been allowed in by the way.

I don't know how many other bands would take to the time to e-mail to apologize for things out of their control.

Yes, that's amazing... And the Olympia's staff was also amazingly not friendly after the gig, in my opinion. I said "the band would surely allow all the TDOC members to meet them, why don't you ask ?" and they answered "we have specific orders"... a beautiful military behaviour ! :evil:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

TDludo wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:I had a really lovely e-mail from Bianca waiting for me when I got home apologizing for the problems that they had at the Olympia. They had a lot of problems with the staff and the venue itself which caused a lot of confusion regarding the after show meet and greet. TDOC members SHOULD have been allowed in by the way.

Yes, that's amazing... And the Olympia's staff was also amazingly not friendly after the gig, in my opinion. I said "the band would surely allow all the TDOC members to meet them, why don't you ask ?" and they answered "we have specific orders"... a beautiful military behaviour ! :evil:
Thats too bad about the staff at Olympia Paris. I dont mean this in a bad way. But sime Parisians give Paris a bad name when it come to attitude and being friendly with tourist and there own. I love the city of Paris. One of the most beautiful city in the world, IMO. But when it come to tourist in Paris, there has been so many complaints. I have been 3 times and will keep going back in the near future. Love the city. Not so much on some of the people living there. Sorry if I have offended some fans here. I appologize. :oops: :oops: :oops:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

@all
Have the tracklist compiled of the Paris gig by checking my short video recordings.

Paris gig Zeitgeist.

Sequence / Song title
1 / Rubycon 2010
2 / Phaedra
3 / Stratosfear 95
4 / Kiev mission
5 / Song Of The Whale Part 1: From Dawn
6 / No Man's Land
7 / Poland
8 / Dream Puzzle (Tangram 2008)
9 / Ayumi's Loom
10 / Cloudburst Flight
11 / Order Of The Ginger Guild 2010
12 / Warsaw in the Sun
13 / Cinnamon Road
14 / Death Of A Nightingale
15 / Alchemy Of The Heart
(updated 20100412)
16 / Astrophel and Stella (string version)
17 / Oracular World
18 / Mombasa
19 / The Halloween Cast
20 / Carmel Calif
21 / Boat To China
22 / Bells Of Accra
23 / Transition
24 / Trauma
25 / Iris Camaa on vocals
26 / Logos part1 (14:30 -
27 / One Night in Space

Encore
28 / Hamlet
29 / Long Island Sunset

It almost looks that nr 14 and 15 are the same, I recorded last minute (video) of nr 16 and could almost hear no difference.
If someone has more info, please let it now.
Time between start of nr 14 and end of 15 is more than 12 minutes.
Did Linda play the same end as with Death Of A Nightingale ?

Peter
Last edited by pb2rdf on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

@all

2 video's uploaded at youtube.

Tangerine Dream Zeitgeist Paris Olympia 20100328 part1
Tangerine Dream Zeitgeist Paris Olympia 20100328 part2

Peter

PS.
You can download the youtube video files ie by using Realplayer download and install manager. Needs install of Realplayer (free download and use).
Video files and pictures of my hand may be used freely for private use.
Last edited by pb2rdf on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

You made a hard work for us, Peter, that is really appreciated... :D 8)
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

TDludo wrote:You made a hard work for us, Peter, that is really appreciated... :D 8)
Thanks TDludo, no problem at all

What I could share of the Zeitgeist Tour, I have shared (almost) :D
Am trying to write a small report of my experiences past week. 8)

Peter.

PS.
Still wondering who you are, can't remember, Were you sitting behind me in the RAH ?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

pb2rdf wrote:@all

2 video's uploaded at youtube.

Tangerine Dream Zeitgeist Paris Olympia 20100328 part1
Tangerine Dream Zeitgeist Paris Olympia 20100328 part2

Peter

PS.
You can download the youtube video files ie by using Realplayer download and install manager. Needs install of Realplayer (free download and use).
Video files and pictures of my hand may be used freely for private use.

Fantastic footage Peter and thank you for sharing with us :D 8)
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

pb2rdf wrote: PS.
Still wondering who you are, can't remember, Were you sitting behind me in the RAH ?
Yes, exactly ! I told you that you would do a better job than me (with photos and videos) and I was right... :lol:
I was in the middle of the 4th row in Paris, too... and we spoke in front of the Olympia after the gig (I was angry because of the "TDOC card problem").