Astoria special releases

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:dove cream bar

foams up a treat around your BigMoog

I always use lifebuoy to foam up the John Thomas :shock: better keep quiet about that at the asstoria :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

dove cream bar

foams up a treat around your BigMoog
...The wise.....are silent.....
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:eff em

Colin, Janus, BTF, HOBO, Redziller etc....I have special limited edition giveaways for ye

Colin's one is very special : DVD of BM in de bath playing with the soap :arrow:
:arrow: :lol: :lol: Lifebouy i bet :shock: :wink:
:lol: BM, whatever it is you're playing with it's not clever and its not
grown up, it'll also make you blind which will result in you missing
seeing PB,CF, JS and PH's special guest appearances tommorrow
night.. :shock: ...now you have been warned!!! :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

thanks to the spammer, I am staying up all night
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:eff em

Colin, Janus, BTF, HOBO, Redziller etc....I have special limited edition giveaways for ye

Colin's one is very special : DVD of BM in de bath playing with the soap :arrow:
:arrow: :lol: :lol: Lifebouy i bet :shock: :wink:
:lol: BM, whatever it is you're playing with it's not clever and its not
grown up, it'll also make you blind which will result in you missing
seeing PB,CF, JS and PH's special guest appearances tommorrow
night.. :shock: ...now you have been warned!!! :wink:

shizer....just slipped on the soap.......parping bubbles right now :o :arrow:
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

bigmoog wrote:thanks to the spammer, I am staying up all night
:lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

genuine pic of genuine first pressing of limited ed BM give away on redzillers site

:arrow:
Janus

Post by Janus »

bigmoog wrote:genuine pic of genuine first pressing of limited ed BM give away on redzillers site

Can't wait BM it looks and am sure sounds the biz! :D Janus has to leave forumage for short while now to remove the special 24/7 super-glued head-phone set from Ma Janus's head of complete Tangerine Dream recorded works (1968 - 2007)as part of her induction tomorrow ...... :wink:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Very intriguing, and very exciting...

BTF wondering what he can bring as gifts...

....anyone need a toad?
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:lol:

the give away cee dee is genuine, with archive MG material never before heard (in fact never before heard by BM)

this limited edition is offered on a first begged, first refusal basis
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:
bigmoog wrote:genuine pic of genuine first pressing of limited ed BM give away on redzillers site

Can't wait BM it looks and am sure sounds the biz! :D Janus has to leave forumage for short while now to remove the special 24/7 super-glued head-phone set from Ma Janus's head of complete Tangerine Dream recorded works (1968 - 2007)as part of her induction tomorrow ...... :wink:
Will be great to see Ma Janus amongst the TD flock Chris,we must make Edgar aware of her attendance :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

mebbe Ma Janus will out drink us all

just had a listen to me cd freebie - sounds awesome (its my homage to TD - pink yeras........)...far better* than any other EM (except TD, cos they are THE KINGS)

*them dancing grizzlies will be soooooooooooo green :wink:
Janus

Post by Janus »

Didn't I tell you guys... Ma Janus has been in secret rehearsals with Edgar
she's the special guest you'll see on stage :shock: :shock: :o :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

News from CDS...........courtesy of Graeme

just in from CDS:

CD SERVICES NEWS
40 - 42 BRANTWOOD AVE DUNDEE DD3 6EW UK
Telephone: (+44) 0 1382 776595 Fax: (+44) 0 1382 776595
E-Mail: orders@cd-services.com or info@cd-services.com
On-Line Stores: www.cd-services.com

In this message...
More new Tangerine Dream titles...

TANGERINE DREAM: TD AT THE ASTORIA-APRIL 2007 (CD EP - Stock # 757414) CDM £ 8.99
Ltd Edition CD EP released to coincide with the band's London Astoria gig for April 2007.

TANGERINE DREAM: MADCAP'S FLAMING DUTY T-SHIRT (Size=L - Stock # 757428) TEES £16.99
Ltd Edition Tee-Shirt issued to coincide with the band's London Astoria gig for April 2007.

TANGERINE DREAM: MADCAP'S FLAMING DUTY T-SHIRT (Size=XL - Stock # 757415) TEES £16.99
Ltd Edition Tee-Shirt issued to coincide with the band's London Astoria gig for April 2007.

TANGERINE DREAM: MADCAP'S FLAMING DUTY POSTER (Folded - Stock # 757407) POST £ 4.99
Ltd Edition Poster issued to coincide with the band's London Astoria gig for April 2007.

For technical reasons these titles are not yet available from our on-line shop, however, as an existing CDS customer, ordering either or all of them NOW could not be easier! Simply press your 'Reply' key (some e-mail clients require you to highlight the text you wish to copy first), edit out the titles you do not wish to order, then 'Send' the e-mail back to us. Alternatively, just copy & paste the Artist & Title line into a fresh e-mail and send it to orders@cd-services.com .
If you reply from the e-mail address we sent this info to, you don't even need to type out your address details or customer number on your return order, as we can pick up all the details we need from your e-mail address.
Some customers still like to Telephone or Fax their orders in, so these options are still open to you to use, but remember if you use the Fax option, please include your customer number or post-code to enable us to locate your account quickly, plus, if necessary, any update to your credit card details.
If your last order was a credit card transaction, and you wish to use a new credit card, of if you think the credit card details on your CDS account may be out of date, please contact us to refresh the data; otherwise we do not need this information to process your order.
Please note: If you paid your last order by cheque or postal-order, you can still send the e-mail back to reserve the items you want, and we will send the goods once your payment has arrived.

Please remember that CD Services does not charge your credit card until the day your order is shipped out to you, so placing a pre-order on new releases cost you nothing, and often allows you to take advantage of any pre-release deal price we may be offering on some items.

PRICES quoted are in UK Pounds (£) only, and all are inclusive of V.A.T. at the standard UK rate of 17.5%.
(Non EEC Customers that are exempt from paying UK taxes should divide the quoted prices by 1.175 to calculate the V.A.T. free prices they will pay).
All PRICES are subject to change without prior notice.

POSTAGE RATES are as per normal CDS rates for this item in your area in the world.

The CD Services Team.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Further info on the special CD ep

In this message...
As we now have the track list for the CD EP which is due to arrive early next week, we thought we'd send this updated copy of the message out to you...

TANGERINE DREAM: SLEEPING WATCHES (Ltd 3 Track CD EP - Stock # 757414) CDM £ 8.99
Ultra Ltd Edition 3 Track CD EP released to coincide with the band's London Astoria gig for April 2007.
Track List:
01. Hyper Sphinx
02. Lady Monk
03. Sleeping Watches Snoring In Silence