Tangerine Dream playing the High Voltage festival in London?

bergen-dreamer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bergen-dreamer »

timer wrote:ELP and TD on the same line up ! - Im in heaven 8)
Sounds very tempting indeed :D
DarkMatter

Post by DarkMatter »

Came on here to post this news myself. I was gobsmacked when I heard it (I bought my weekend ticket before Xmas when only ELP and ZZ Top were confirmed - then Lucy let slip that Marillion were playing - happyhappyjoyjoy!). Camel are also looking at playing depending on Andy Latimer's health. I hope TD gets confirmed. That would be like so awesome and stuff :D

Insvims, are you a regular poster on the MOLF? Just for the record I'm a huge Marillion fan and go by BoomBoomBoy on their forum.
Justin

Post by Justin »

It looks like the final line up for this event is announced at the end of Jan.
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Still no confirmation on TD playing this festival :cry:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just a couple of weeks to go for this festival with ELP apparently playing their last ever show are as Heaven & Hell with Glenn Hughes on vocals in a tribute to RJD...Should be a memorable weekend.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

wish i was going now
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Looking at the lineup I cant help thinking its a good thing TD are not playing, their music would be quite out of place with a lot of that middle age rock.

the pot bellies and air guitar playing will be in full swing over those two days.

Having said that, I would love to see the legends that are ZZ Top. 8) 8)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Never been to a festival and never will. I would love to see ELP and a few others at this one ..
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

sparrow wrote:Never been to a festival and never will. I would love to see ELP and a few others at this one ..

I have been to 2 or 3. always end up regreting it as I always have to sit through hours of cack just to see the one or two acts I actually like
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I said I would not go to a festival again. But with this line up and Heaven and Hell and ELP being their last!! I wish I could go to this one. And also just annouced David Gilmour would be joining Roger Waters for a special appearance on one of Rogers Wall gig's 8) . What a summer this will be for concerts. 8)
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:I said I would not go to a festival again. But with this line up and Heaven and Hell and ELP being their last!! I wish I could go to this one. And also just annouced David Gilmour would be joining Roger Waters for a special appearance on one of Rogers Wall gig's 8) . What a summer this will be for concerts. 8)
And a very expensive one :wink: :)
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Sounds like a big retirement party. No wonder Edgar isn't going, he's far too young to retire 8) :wink: :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

prophetfive wrote::D Sounds like a big retirement party. No wonder Edgar isn't going, he's far too young to retire 8) :wink: :arrow:

The irony of it, David Gilmour hates the album but is going to do one show, shame they couldn`t sort it for the DSOTM shows.

I wonder if this will open the door for them doing a proper tour together, be a shame after Rick passed away but I am sure a lot of people would love to see them tour together, me included.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:
prophetfive wrote::D Sounds like a big retirement party. No wonder Edgar isn't going, he's far too young to retire 8) :wink: :arrow:

The irony of it, David Gilmour hates the album but is going to do one show, shame they couldn`t sort it for the DSOTM shows.

I wonder if this will open the door for them doing a proper tour together, be a shame after Rick passed away but I am sure a lot of people would love to see them tour together, me included.
If Pink Floyd ever tour again I'd be there like a shot. Fabulous band. I'm currently having second thoughts about The Wall gigs.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda