Photography at forthcoming Concerts

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Photography at forthcoming Concerts

Post by timer »

EB - I know you guys are extremely busy with the the mini tour plans and packing CD/ DVD into brown envelopes -for a us impatient Fans ! :shock:

I am taking it that we will be allowed by TD to take photo's at the forthcoming concerts (under the usual rules) , this time can it be stated to the venue's please !.

Both myself and 24dB had 'issue's' with ours at the Spandau concert ! :(

hansx

Re: Photography at forthcoming Concerts

Post by hansx »

timer wrote:EB - I know you guys are extremely busy with the the mini tour plans and packing CD/ DVD into brown envelopes -for a us impatient Fans ! :shock:

I am taking it that we will be allowed by TD to take photo's at the forthcoming concerts (under the usual rules) , this time can it be stated to the venue's please !.

Both myself and 24dB had 'issue's' with ours at the Spandau concert ! :(

hmm, want to take my photocamera with me, so that I can take pictures. Should be fun.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Yes. I too would like to take a few photo's of this event. Anyway to find out if the venue will allow it? The Spandau gig was a mess with some jumping up in front of the stage taking photos and others were told not to take pictures while in their seats. And 24db had his taken from him at the entrance. Would not know if he get it back at the end of the show. Thanks EB.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

lol...I can't say I'm that bothered :)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:lol...I can't say I'm that bothered :)

Fair Enough ! - but Id rather leave the camera somewhere safe than have it conviscated on the night ! (new camera !).
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

timer wrote:

Fair Enough ! - but Id rather leave the camera somewhere safe than have it conviscated on the night ! (new camera !).

I wonder if the new RAH seats have enough space under them for my revox reel-to-reel tape deck :P :P :twisted:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:

lol...well, I wasn't entirely serious mate, what I meant is if there's any doubt I won't be bothering (provided my hotel has a safe). Seemed a bit weird to be at a TD gig last time and not to some photographic evidence I was there :)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:

lol...well, I wasn't entirely serious mate, what I meant is if there's any doubt I won't be bothering (provided my hotel has a safe). Seemed a bit weird to be at a TD gig last time and not to some photographic evidence I was there :)
Apart from the official DVD ! :shock: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Apart from the official DVD ! :shock: :wink:
well...personally I don't think 'any' of the official DVDs capture what it's actually like a gig 'for me'...still photos get closer...go figure :)
timer

Post by timer »

Agreed mate - It's the 'Personal' perspective against the 'General' perspective . or something like that !
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Agreed mate - It's the 'Personal' perspective against the 'General' perspective . or something like that !
In some ways (ducks for cover)...the old bootleg videos get nearer to the live experience for me...just a wide shot and then from time to time a close up of one of the members of the group...all shot from the audiences point of view (backs of people's heads, tall gits et al). Obviously every one us assembles and edits our own 'minds-eye' video during the gig...but to be honest I don't change position every 3 seconds, dangle from a crane or swap to black and white..apart from 1981, but I'm blaming a migraine on that ;)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:Agreed mate - It's the 'Personal' perspective against the 'General' perspective . or something like that !
In some ways (ducks for cover)...the old bootleg videos get nearer to the live experience for me...just a wide shot and then from time to time a close up of one of the members of the group...all shot from the audiences point of view (backs of people's heads, tall gits et al). Obviously every one us assembles and edits our own 'minds-eye' video during the gig...but to be honest I don't change position every 3 seconds, dangle from a crane or swap to black and white..apart from 1981, but I'm blaming a migraine on that ;)
Just a pity about the sound quality of most hand held cams.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:...but to be honest I don't change position every 3 seconds
Never been caught in a moshpit then Andy? :wink:

....wise man.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
24db

Post by 24db »

that's a no then? :)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:that's a no then? :)
I was thinking the same ! Think i'll leave mine at Hotel safe :cry: