td RAH ZEITGEIST 1.4.2010....THE RESULTS ARE IN

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

tdream4ever wrote:
hansx wrote:I saw TD 2 times in 3 days. Both concerts in Zoetermeer and RAH were fantastic. I wonder what we will get now. Again some concerts in Germany? Or will they go to USA or Australia or whatever?
Hey Hansx. I hope they come to the USA soon. RAH was my 3rd time crossing the great pond. $$$'s and the long flight. . . . . .
I think they will go back to Japan for the Atomic concerts (maybe a stop or two on the west coast-California) before they fly off to the land of the rising sun. But I think after that Edgar will do a one-off concert next year in London. I'm sure we will hear something by ends year. Till then I will keep enjoying the music of TD.
Think that also. USA is too far for me. But everything in the neighourhood of Holland fine with me.
If.... they will tour again of course. You never know. Edgar is not the youngest and also maybe not the fittest. At least he doesn't look so. But again, you never know.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I think they "nearly promised" to be in London next year (maybe it was a message given by Bianca)...
Or was it a dream ? :wink:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
r4man

Post by r4man »

tdream4ever wrote:
hansx wrote:I saw TD 2 times in 3 days. Both concerts in Zoetermeer and RAH were fantastic. I wonder what we will get now. Again some concerts in Germany? Or will they go to USA or Australia or whatever?
Hey Hansx. I hope they come to the USA soon. RAH was my 3rd time crossing the great pond. $$$'s and the long flight. . . . . .
I think they will go back to Japan for the Atomic concerts (maybe a stop or two on the west coast-California) before they fly off to the land of the rising sun. But I think after that Edgar will do a one-off concert next year in London. I'm sure we will hear something by ends year. Till then I will keep enjoying the music of TD.

A benefit concert at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum would be cool :idea:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote: Corrected - It was a Bosch Hedge Trimmer !
Is it this one?

http://www.gardencentre.co.uk/product.asp?id=7103

I'm guessing he's taken the blades off. :wink:

I've seen a few guitarists using power-tools in the past. Mr Big using cordless-drills and Freak Kitchen using children's toys and .... errr .....adult toys, if you get my meaning, to name but two. Have to say that Bernhard's use of them was one of the better efforts.
Comes as an accessory with the Ibanez BB signature model - blades removed of course !
If he's going to give away garden tools with his signature guitar surely a garden shredder would be more appropriate. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Is it this one?

http://www.gardencentre.co.uk/product.asp?id=7103

I'm guessing he's taken the blades off. :wink:

I've seen a few guitarists using power-tools in the past. Mr Big using cordless-drills and Freak Kitchen using children's toys and .... errr .....adult toys, if you get my meaning, to name but two. Have to say that Bernhard's use of them was one of the better efforts.
Comes as an accessory with the Ibanez BB signature model - blades removed of course !
If he's going to give away garden tools with his signature guitar surely a garden shredder would be more appropriate. :wink:
Have you got your coat yet ! :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote: Comes as an accessory with the Ibanez BB signature model - blades removed of course !
Have you got your coat yet ! :lol:
Anorak on and running. :wink:

....that would make a good title for a compilation album Edgar. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
24db

Post by 24db »

r4man wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:

A benefit concert at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum would be cool :idea:
I'm sure TD would be up for a Japanese concert, they were very pleased with the receiption they got at IZU
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

24db wrote:I'm sure TD would be up for a Japanese concert, they were very pleased with the receiption they got at IZU
... and in the ElektroBeats telephone interview on July 15th 2009 EF said there will possibly be another concert "next year" in Hiroshima, where Atomic Seasons music will be played.