+++ BRIAN MAY PERFORMING WITH TD AT STARMUS +++

HarryPotter No7
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: +++ BRIAN MAY PERFORMING WITH TD AT STARMUS +++

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Can anyone confirm is this BluRay/DVD release is ever going to materialise?
ant

Post by ant »

:( Unfortunately it is not looking very likely, which is a shame as it was one I was really looking forward to owning. The cd is good to have but to have the visual experience would have been brilliant. I may be wrong but with it being over three years ago now and with TD entering a new phase, it does look like it is doomed. Big shame. The same seems to have happened with the Blu Ray release of their 2014 Farewell Tour too. They were definitely filming that at the London show but have not heard anymore about it. :(
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:( Still no site nor sound of this Blu Ray/DVD release. Big, Big shame as I really wanted this in my collection and do even more now that Edgar has moved on to a better place in the universe. It is a film of Edgar that needs to be available to us fans!! I think, however, that Mr May is too involved with his badger campaigns at the moment. Would be nice to have some definite comments on it though so that we know once and for all if it is ever likely to see the light of day - I'm not holding my breath though!! Big, Big Shame. :(
Biggus Dickus
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

At this time, I am not sure that Bianca, and whoever else is a part of the decision making, is capable of making a call in the things that should be released or not. I am of the opinion that it doesn't matter what her choice, or the group's choices are, since these opinions change every day, but the part that hurts the most for me?

The silence!

And you wonder where the golden part is!

It's nowhere to be found!

And the people involved are so confused, that they don't even know what they feel, to be able to say good morning and good evening, and express their feelings.

My guess is that the family (??? more siblings and more who?) wants to keep things down, until they know what they want to do, and need to do ... but in the world of commercial attention, that is not wise, as the "knowing" of something is limited to a time span, and in between the number of folks disappear ... so in the end, the TD folks are hurting themselves. It's not like the wine is in the casket, picking up flavor for the next 50 years! It's more like the music is souring, just sitting there until such a time that we hear it and think it is so poor and old (like we do so many baroque composers) that it is no longer satisfactory music ... because our ability to listen to single note instruments and note progressions/regressions is long over!

As I have mentioned before, and the same thing applies to the folks at the Frank Zappa rot-stink board, there is not enough care and respect for the fans out there. If there were, the communication would be there, and it isn't.

One last thing ... it's been said, including a reply on one of my posts, that Edgar was not a good one with fans ... and I can tell you the opposite. It all depended, or depends, on how turned on and inspired you can get in talking to someone that is not regurgitating camel goo! All artists out there are like that ... it's a defense mechanism ... but they do not really have an issue talking, and they can open up, but you have to be on the similar artistic level, or it won't happen.

I like the idea of Edgar, in the Beethoven bust pictures ... it's perfect, and behind it you had a dove ... who might have pooped on someone's shoulder, because you happen to have been under it at the time ... it's a "surrealistic" accident ... and you blame the dove for its bad moment! Hahaha!!!!!

Will we, ever, hear this? Probably not! But I'm not sure that someone that is holding this, has a satisfactory idea of how much others would love to hear this. And I doubt that Brian may would prevent this from coming out, unless it was really bad ... which I sincerely doubt!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

And the other point of course is that it might be BRIAN MAY or his management who is stopping/stalling the release...

It may be totally out of the control of Bianca and the rest of the TD team..........
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:And the other point of course is that it might be BRIAN MAY or his management who is stopping/stalling the release...

It may be totally out of the control of Bianca and the rest of the TD team..........
I agree, this is possible ... but in the end, this only hurts the fans ... and Brian May would be being ridiculous about it, and actually not a good performer in a free form environment ... which would not surprise me ... at all!

I just wish these folks were less silly and stupid about their sharing of the talent, be it copyrights, or just plain ... stupidity and egocentric behavior. Not surprised to see that on Brian's head!