Cruise To The Edge - CONCERT JOURNEY WITH TD 2013

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

Insvims wrote:
Cruise to the Edge wrote: more artist/fan intimacy. The final details will follow as we get closer to the sailing date.
Stuff the fan intimacy :?

There are a couple of the lady artists I would be very interested in. Looking forward to the final details following :P
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

har wrote:
Insvims wrote:
Cruise to the Edge wrote: more artist/fan intimacy. The final details will follow as we get closer to the sailing date.
Stuff the fan intimacy :?

There are a couple of the lady artists I would be very interested in. Looking forward to the final details following :P
:lol: :wink:
trekky and smurfy

Post by trekky and smurfy »

steve/lisa here,

according to STEVE HACKETT'S website, he will be taking his genesis revisited tour, on the ship aswell as the other great bands.

UK (wish we had more money, probably sold out by now) was playing ' danger money' today :D

genesis revisited II, is a great album by the way.
stand on hills' of long forgotten yesterdays'
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I wonder if TD fans have been rich enough to get on this cruise, should be a splendid time 8) 8) 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

epsilon75 wrote:I wonder if TD fans have been rich enough to get on this cruise, should be a splendid time 8) 8) 8)
from over at tadream + facebook i understand adele outland has booked.

Should be a brilliant cruise/concert combination. :)

Never been on a cruise ship, only a ferry across the channel - was ill most of the journey, so probably not a good idea to go on this even if i could afford it :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I wonder if TD fans have been rich enough to get on this cruise, should be a splendid time 8) 8) 8)
from over at tadream + facebook i understand adele outland has booked.

Should be a brilliant cruise/concert combination. :)

Never been on a cruise ship, only a ferry across the channel - was ill most of the journey, so probably not a good idea to go on this even if i could afford it :lol:
I get your drift :lol: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: Never been on a cruise ship, only a ferry across the channel - was ill most of the journey, so probably not a good idea to go on this even if i could afford it :lol:
Cruise ships are enormous. Saw one just off Grenada a year or two back that was so big it had it's own weather system. I kid you not, as it left the island a cloud followed it, and we're not talking smoke from the funnels here.

Also I was on a dive boat between two of these monsters in Saint Lucia the other year and I was petrified. Two shear walls of steel, hundreds of feet high and only a few meters apart. Like being in the jaws of a vice.

I doubt you can even sense the motion of the sea even in a gale.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
r4man

Post by r4man »

Chris Monk wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: Never been on a cruise ship, only a ferry across the channel - was ill most of the journey, so probably not a good idea to go on this even if i could afford it :lol:
Cruise ships are enormous. Saw one just off Grenada a year or two back that was so big it had it's own weather system. I kid you not, as it left the island a cloud followed it, and we're not talking smoke from the funnels here.

Also I was on a dive boat between two of these monsters in Saint Lucia the other year and I was petrified. Two shear walls of steel, hundreds of feet high and only a few meters apart. Like being in the jaws of a vice.

I was on a cruise to Alaska (from San Francisco) a couple of years ago. We did hit some bad weather on the way up. That, along with the fact that the ship was going quite quickly up the coast led to quite a bit of motion and also quite a bit of motion sickness. I was spared for some reason, but my wife and daughter were pretty ill and many passengers were doing the old heave-ho :wink: I doubt this will be a problem on the Cruise to the Edge, but I just thought I'd let you know it is possible.
I gave a bit of thought to going on this cruise, but frankly I'm not all that interested in crusing and although the destination seems nice, it's not really my first choice of places to go. I'm thinking if I am to travel to see TD it would be more fun to see them in Europe or London. Finally, it is "Cruise to the Edge" and I wouldn't mind seeing Yes perform, but it does not appear that the current version of the band includes Jon Anderson and without him I am uninterested. Most of the other bands perform here in San Francisco so if I really want to I'm sure I'll see them
But it does seem like it will be a fun trip in many ways. I hope some TD fan will post a review.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

r4man wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

I was on a cruise to Alaska (from San Francisco) a couple of years ago. We did hit some bad weather on the way up. That, along with the fact that the ship was going quite quickly up the coast led to quite a bit of motion and also quite a bit of motion sickness. I was spared for some reason, but my wife and daughter were pretty ill and many passengers were doing the old heave-ho :wink: I doubt this will be a problem on the Cruise to the Edge, but I just thought I'd let you know it is possible.
I gave a bit of thought to going on this cruise, but frankly I'm not all that interested in crusing and although the destination seems nice, it's not really my first choice of places to go. I'm thinking if I am to travel to see TD it would be more fun to see them in Europe or London. Finally, it is "Cruise to the Edge" and I wouldn't mind seeing Yes perform, but it does not appear that the current version of the band includes Jon Anderson and without him I am uninterested. Most of the other bands perform here in San Francisco so if I really want to I'm sure I'll see them
But it does seem like it will be a fun trip in many ways. I hope some TD fan will post a review.
I thought about going too but it coincides with a family holiday. Cruises don't really appeal to me either. Some great bands on the bill but,like you, I'm not interested in seeing Yes again until Jon's back in the band.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Hello. Anyone out there. No-one posted since a few days. You all OK ?
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I am very OK!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Insvims wrote:I am very OK!
That's good then :D
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Date is set for Cruise to the Edge 2014.
Cruise to the Edge wrote:Cruise To The Edge will sail April 7 -12, 2014 from Miami, FL
Look for an official email on band announcements and on sale date.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1452950 ... 2/?fref=ts

We are tempted to plan for next year, after the wonderful journey that TD made possible for us this year.
And next year it is likely that TD will be invited again. Don't you think so? :D
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Glad to see from the latest newsletter that TD will indeed take part on the Cruise to the Edge in 2014!
Insvims

Re: Cruise To The Edge - CONCERT JOURNEY WITH TD 2013

Post by Insvims »

Does anyone know any TD fans that will go on the cruise this time? Would be nice to meet.