Cruise To The Edge - CONCERT JOURNEY WITH TD 2013

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Cruise To The Edge - CONCERT JOURNEY WITH TD 2013

Post by Jon »

Insvims wrote:But the journey unfortunately had a sad ending for me as I during a stopover in Paris to change flight to Oslo learned that my daddy had passed away just hours earlier, while I was flying from Miami. The last two hours from Paris to Oslo was then a bleak contrast to all the joys of the cruise. He had been ill for some time, but I learned from my brother that during the last couple of days he had unexpectedly gotten much worse.
I guess I will take some time off from forum and such. Will be back when things have settled a bit. Thanks.
Sorry to hear that.

My father passed away in october 2011 after illness. Memories live on.
Insvims

Re: Cruise To The Edge - CONCERT JOURNEY WITH TD 2013

Post by Insvims »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
Insvims wrote:I want to take the opportunity to thank Tangerine Dream for two wonderful concerts, and one interesting storyteller session at Cruise to the Edge. I also had the pleasure of meeting Thorsten, Iris, Linda and Hoshiko. Wonderful people all of them! I even had a longer chat with Thorsten one of the days during the cruise. After being such a big fan for many years it was a dream come true to finally meet some of the members. I even had the chance to meet Edgar after the storyteller session, but I was too shy, and I kept to the background. Meeting the other members was enough for me at that point. The cruise must have been a success for the band, and both concerts were very well attended by the cruisers. I could have written more about all the great time on the cruise, and especially the wonderful concerts by Tangerine Dream. But the journey unfortunately had a sad ending for me as I during a stopover in Paris to change flight to Oslo learned that my daddy had passed away just hours earlier, while I was flying from Miami. The last two hours from Paris to Oslo was then a bleak contrast to all the joys of the cruise. He had been ill for some time, but I learned from my brother that during the last couple of days he had unexpectedly gotten much worse.
I guess I will take some time off from forum and such. Will be back when things have settled a bit. Thanks.
Very sorry to hear about your loss, Thomas
Thanks to all of you for your words.