Concerts 2014

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Concerts 2014

Post by epsilon75 »

I would like to wish Edgar and the band all the very best for the upcoming farewell tour. I am sure it will be an enjoyable experience for band and fans alike. Have a great time,folks. 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Justin

Post by Justin »

I echo the previous post. Enjoy the shows everybody!
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Good luck to the band, and I wish all fans to experience great concerts! Two days until kick off for the main tour, after warm up shows in Denmark and on Cruise to the Edge.

:)
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Thanks very much, guys, for your good wishes!
The band is looking forward to performing for you and meeting the one or other
TD friend - let's have a wonderful time together! Music is our universal language...!

Best,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

Bearing in mind the London show tonight is sold out, what about a 3 venue tour of the UK in the Autumn, or Spring next year - London, Manchester, Edinburgh?
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

@all :D
Past evening visited the concert In Nijmegen.

What is happening with TD. :D
At the merchant stall : all women.
On stage : 2 man, 3 woman, male are in the minority!!
In management : one woman ;)
Is TD feminised ?
Are women taking over TD ?

We, male, were ruling the EM, is n't it ?

Jus read it with a big smile :D :D :D

:shock: Peter :D :D
hansx

Post by hansx »

pb2rdf wrote:@all :D
Past evening visited the concert In Nijmegen.

What is happening with TD. :D
At the merchant stall : all women.
On stage : 2 man, 3 woman, male are in the minority!!
In management : one woman ;)
Is TD feminised ?
Are women taking over TD ?

We, male, were ruling the EM, is n't it ?

Jus read it with a big smile :D :D :D

:shock: Peter :D :D
But admit, you'll better see Linda in her outfit than an ugly guy on stage instead. Besides the fact of course that Linda, Iris and HY are very descent players.
Rheims

Post by Rheims »

Hello :wink:

First post, stupid question:

Is it allowed to take a few pictures during the concerts? I do not want to annoy you with thousands of mobile phone shots :mrgreen:, but I like to take a few pictures to remember the gig. If it is not allowed I will not bother to take the camera with me at all.

By the way - I am a fan for more than 30 yeears but the concert in Offenbach will be my first TD live experience.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Rheims wrote:Hello :wink:

Is it allowed to take a few pictures during the concerts? I do not want to annoy you with thousands of mobile phone shots :mrgreen:, but I like to take a few pictures to remember the gig. If it is not allowed I will not bother to take the camera with me at all.

By the way - I am a fan for more than 30 yeears but the concert in Offenbach will be my first TD live experience.
The band have no problem at all with photos, there were plenty taken at SBE on Friday it depends on the venue staff but you should be ok.
I hope you enjoy your first TD live experience.
Rheims

Post by Rheims »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
Rheims wrote:Hello :wink:

The band have no problem at all with photos, there were plenty taken at SBE on Friday it depends on the venue staff but you should be ok.
I hope you enjoy your first TD live experience.
Thank you :P
TD Eye

Post by TD Eye »

Another great concert yesterday in Cologne. It was a pleasure to meet some of you.
I did not notice any changes in the main sets.

These were the encores:
1. Phaedra 2005
2. Darkness Veiling The Night
3. Love On A Real Train
4. The Silver Boots Of Bartlett Green

Next stop: Vienna. 8)
Members and non-members only please.
burningbrain

Post by burningbrain »

no next stop Still Cologne today.
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

Yep ... I'll be there too! :D
td fan

Post by td fan »

TD Eye wrote:Another great concert yesterday in Cologne. It was a pleasure to meet some of you.
I did not notice any changes in the main sets.

I was in Berlin and I must say I'm very dissapointed. It is obvious that all "Phaedra farewell" shows were the same, TD pretended to play something (all I heard was matrix with saxophone, flute and percussions (maybe some violoncello but I didn't hear it honestly).

What to say, TD is still my favourite band but I feel cheated. I travelled 800 kms to attend this show, and I think It will be my last (with such line-up). I could rather listen CDs at home. Yes, light show was good but wasn't enough. It is deception.

Also I must say I can't stand that saxophones and percussions anymore. They ruined famous TD sound. TD is electronic band, not latino or jazz...I was in London 2004 (Purgatorio), Barcelona (2004-DM 4), Budapest and now Berlin, and it seems that all I heard was matrix with live percussions and saxophones. Terrible. I don't care if Linda Spa will show her sexy leg to crowd or too see "sexy and dynamic" Iric Camaa. I came to all those gigs because of TD electronic sound.

It is also obvious that Edgar removed all those percussions from studio versions, so I don't understand him. I bought Josephine and the mouse singer (not bad at all btw) and there aren't any percussions or saxophones on it (thanks God).

I know that many artists today do the same but it is all wrong. I know how much I was dissapointed with Ulrich Schnauss show also. He pretended to play something but all he was doing was staring in his laptop.

Sorry for rant but I had to say that. Edgar should be honest like David Bowie who said that he can't and wont play live
anymore.
Last edited by td fan on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GaryNovaScotia

Post by GaryNovaScotia »

TD loves to play for their fans. David Bowie obviously doesn't care or have such a close connection.

Life is short, do what you love to do.