Edgar/TD in New York this Monday?

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Edgar/TD in New York this Monday?

Post by 24db »

This event takes place at St. Paul the Apostle church (405 W 59th St).

Grand Theft Auto V comprises an entire universe filled not only with action, but with sound, thanks to the dynamic score from composers Tangerine Dream, Woody Jackson, and Alchemist & Oh No. For one night only, this talented group of artists along with more than 20 supporting musicians will come together to perform the game's score, live to a very limited audience at the Church of St. Paul the Apostle. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to hear this incredible collaboration perform the score, combined with art and game visuals to offer a completely unique and immersive live experience.

Grand Theft Auto V: A Celebration
Join us after the concert at a very special event to celebrate the music of Grand Theft Auto V at Le Poisson Rouge, featuring DJ sets from Flying Lotus, host of the in-game radio station, FlyLo FM, and Giles Peterson who hosts Worldwide FM. Tickets for this very exclusive event are in short supply so reserve your tickets early.

Don't miss our panel discussion Visit Los Santos and Blaine County: The World of Grand Theft Auto V!

Series: NYFF51: Convergence

More from ROCKSTAR GAMES:

We're honored to have Grand Theft Auto V participate as an official selection for this year's New York Film Festival Convergence Program. As part of the celebration, we'll be hosting a pair of official panel discussions at the festival, along with a special concert featuring the composers of the game's dynamic score.

The first panel takes place on Sunday, September 29th at 3:30 PM at the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center (144 West 65th Street) and will focus on the storytelling and development of GTAV - topics will include the unique process for creating a piece of interactive entertainment, how three playable characters allows for a different type of storytelling and how we created the living, breathing world of Los Santos and Blaine County. The panel will be moderated by Adam Sessler and include select members of the Rockstar Games team.

On Monday, September 30th we'll be hosting a special concert event at the Church of Saint Paul the Apostle featuring GTAV score composers Tangerine Dream, Woody Jackson, The Alchemist and Oh No along with an ensemble of musicians performing a mix of tracks from the game's score. The concert starts at 9PM and tickets are extremely limited.

The Amphitheater at the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center will also play host to a special edition of NYFF LIVE, a free-to-the-public event discussing the music of GTAV on Tuesday, October 1st at 8PM, featuring all of the game’s composers as well as our own soundtrack supervisor and moderated by Ryan Schreiber, founder of Pitchfork Media.

Tickets for Sunday's panel and the concert will be available starting at 10AM on Friday, September 27th at the New York Film Festival site. For more information about this year's New York Film Festival, visit their official website, or download their free app for iOS or Android devices.

More info:

Tickets will go on sale for:

Live From Los Santos: The Music of Grand Theft Auto V

Monday, September 30 at 9pm Church of Saint Paul the Apostle Columbus Ave (9th Ave) at West 60th Street

Ticket Prices:$125 Concert Plus (includes afterparty). $40 Concert Only.

Maximum of 4 tickets per person.

IMPORTANT

The overwhelming demand to purchase tickets has placed your request in a special queue with a waiting time of approximately five (5) minutes.

DO NOT REFRESH OR NAVIGATE AWAY FROM THIS PAGE

If you do, you will lose your place in line!

Your status will update in 180 seconds.

PLEASE NOTE The 51st New York Film Festival: Convergence - Grand Theft Auto V concert will be videotaped. By attending, you hereby consent to the broadcast, exhibition, webcast and
epsilon75

Re: Edgar/TD in New York this Monday?

Post by epsilon75 »

Great news. 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Tickets availeble from 10am on Friday, September 27, New York time I guess? http://nyffvwr.easytixs.com/
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Just checked flight prices. Looks like I'll be at work on Monday.

:cry:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

TD is extremely busy and active these days. The big news keep coming in. How cool to be a fan of this band! Great to see that the event will be filmed (and possibly recorded for CD?) as well. This concert is really exclusive for those that have the opportunity to attend. I will eagerly await reviews, DVD and/or CD. :D
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Jon

Post by Jon »

So will anyone from the forum attend this?
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Sadly not :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

"tdream4ever" from this forum will be there,he is flying in from LA 8) I wish him a great time :arrow:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

epsilon75 wrote:"tdream4ever" from this forum will be there,he is flying in from LA 8) I wish him a great time :arrow:
is that david Gunderman ?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:"tdream4ever" from this forum will be there,he is flying in from LA 8) I wish him a great time :arrow:
Indeed it is, Cliff.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hope all goes well for TD in NY tonight,I am sure it will 8) Hope tdream4ever has a great time 8) .... goodnight :arrow:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I guess the concert is just finished in New York now. Hope all went well
Reviews! :-)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

epsilon75 wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Indeed it is, Cliff.
Some nice pics over on his Facebook page. :mrgreen:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

The concert was fantastic! Not your usual TD gig. Short and sweet. . . .only 70 minutes but it felt like 2-3 hours. was invited to attend the rehearsals. The Alchemist, Oh No & DJ Shadow and all collaborated perfect with TD. But TD was involved from beginning to end. TD started off the first 20 minutes and the rest joined in. Bass was a bit loud in the middle but all was perfect. I would have to say this one goes in my books for one of those rare Dream gigs. Powerful!! I keep using the powerful because the soundtrack was powerful live. This was my wife's second TD concert (London Eye was her first) and she is not a fan. But she was digging the sounds Monday night. I am still trying to download some of my digi camera pics to my computer. Didn't really take a lot and only a few good ones turned out. But I will put a few more on facebook later. Good to hear the King is back doing soundtracks.

. . . .and yes, there were video cameras throughout the church filming this. Hope to see a DVD release.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!