Switzerland Concert 8 Sep 2016

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Switzerland Concert 8 Sep 2016

Post by ant »

:roll: Have seen a mention of a TD concert in Switzerland on 8th September, 5 days after the Schwingungen Festival show. Is that right as I don't remember seeing any news from TD about it (Or have I just missed it??). :oops:
Biggus Dickus
TDludo

Re: Switzerland Concert 8 Sep 2016

Post by TDludo »

Viewed in May (yes !) on "The Zest" blog :

SEPTEMBER 8 : CONCERT ‘Tangerine Dream - The Quantum Years - In Honour of Edgar Froese’
Augusta Raurica (open-air Roman ampitheatre), Augst, Switzerland. 8.00pm. Support act: Fréderic Robinson
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
ant

Post by ant »

:? Ok, thanks TDludo. I obviously missed that one. Why has it not been put on the website here I wonder. They put the 3rd September one on back at the start of April but not this one - Strange!! Mind you, EB seems very quite these days and we have not had a newsletter, that I know of, since 1st May. :(
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

In The Autobiography there is a picture of a supposed DVD of the Augusta Raurica concert. Does anyone know something about this? To be released maybe?
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

You are right :

There is a hidden surprise in the book (page 207: There is the bautiful picture of the probably next Tangerine Dream DVD : The Augusta Raurica Concert in Switzerland ( September 8, 2016)

This DVD should be announced soon (?)....

A video of this concert :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUD8jqQIg3M
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:D Yes, they are working on this DVD right now and are hoping to get a release date before Christmas, so watch this space. For it to be sure of reaching me in time for my Christmas break, it would need to be shipped by 11th December, I would think, so whether that is likely, we shall have to wait and see!! Look forward to it though - the first one of the band without the Maestro, although I am sure there are some Homage's to the great man during the show!! :D
Biggus Dickus