Chris Franke - The London Concert

Rico
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Rico »

I don't know specifically what to answer, but I do know that London Concert has several points of Tangerine Dream-like tunes.

Great concert from Mr. Franke and, yes, I think it's his best. Klemania is also a strong and the only strong among his other works, but I tend to like this one more.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Rico wrote:I don't know specifically what to answer, but I do know that London Concert has several points of Tangerine Dream-like tunes.

Great concert from Mr. Franke and, yes, I think it's his best. Klemania is also a strong and the only strong among his other works, but I tend to like this one more.
Yep, it is a pity that he didn't make more of these cd's.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

hansx wrote:
Rico wrote:I don't know specifically what to answer, but I do know that London Concert has several points of Tangerine Dream-like tunes.

Yep, it is a pity that he didn't make more of these cd's.
He had big plans to do a tour with other EM musicians, and to release more EM albums... pity they haven't materialised yet. Hollywood obviously pays more.
Last edited by billythefish on Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Desert_Voyager

Re: Chris Franke - The London Concert

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Tangram wrote:I've just got this, late I know! Got a question please, Vermillion Sands sounds like Cool Breeze of Brighton. Are they one and the same thing and if so, which version came first please?

By the way, this is the best CF album I've found so far, much more like TD and so much better than some of that new age stuff.
I love Back Garden View, greatly. There are some other good tracks on there aswell. Private Diaries sounds very New Age....
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Tangram, congrats on The London Concert. I've got four CF releases, and this is the one that I really like.
The last song (bonus track), however, is incredibly daft, and A complete anti-climax! :x
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Pertou wrote: The last song (bonus track), however, is incredibly daft, and A complete anti-climax! :x
I don't have a bonus track on mine as the last track is Private Diaries.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

My version says that Mountain Heights and Private Diaries are bonus tracks.
Tangram

Post by Tangram »

All very interesting, but can anyone actually answer my original question please :wink:
If I do not agree with what you have to say, I will still defend to the death your right to say it. (Voltaire, almost)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Pertou wrote:My version says that Mountain Heights and Private Diaries are bonus tracks.
Mine has Mountain Heights aswell but doesn't say it's a bonus track, (1992 - date of release).
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Tangram wrote:All very interesting, but can anyone actually answer my original question please :wink:
Oh dear, I'm sorry for boring you.... there was me talking about The London Concert, how silly. :wink:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Tangram wrote:All very interesting, but can anyone actually answer my original question please :wink:
I can only guess. It must be Cool Breeze Of Brighton, or rather an even earlier version called Taking The Park (Part 2), from the film The Park Is Mine, which was recorded in 1985
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

This is a very good concert which i have on DVD,Mountain Heights is by far my favorite CF track :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:This is a very good concert which i have on DVD,Mountain Heights is by far my favorite CF track :D
DVD? An audience recording?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

No.......... contact Duncan@tangerinedream.co.uk and mention this recording,im pretty sure he can help you for a cheap price :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:This is a very good concert which i have on DVD,Mountain Heights is by far my favorite CF track :D
DVD? An audience recording?
Btw if you don't like the way TD 'perform' then you won't like this either