TD on Histroy

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

tuftuf wrote:For me it started with Phaedra, but Stratosfear really got me going for TD, had found meanwhile in London Peter Baumann's Romance and got some other albums of other EM groups as well, Rubycon was not my thing at first, later on started to like more, Encore pushed me further in my search for TD, started buying the first releases which gave me the picture of how things had evolved.
Apart from the Baumann "Romance '76" comment, that is an exact transcript of my foray into the world of TD!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

tangerinedreams music has unfolded along with my life, its been the soundtrack to events in my life....both good and bad.....they travel with me....without the music of TD in my life since the early 70's,my musical and artistic life would have been dreadfully empty....thus I look forward to more music from the only EM group that matter: tangerinedream
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:tangerinedreams music has unfolded along with my life, its been the soundtrack to events in my life....both good and bad.....they travel with me....without the music of TD in my life since the early 70's,my musical and artistic life would have been dreadfully empty....thus I look forward to more music from the only EM group that matter: tangerinedream
Got to agree BM, there is something about the very frequencies that TD produce that fits into our day-to-day lives, it's the sound of the city or the inner self, it allows us to be active listeners or it takes us on a journey through time, technology and emotions....starting in 1967 and ending whenever they hang up their jackplugs. Like most journeys, it hasn't always been a smooth trip, but our lives have been changed by the good times and 'if' we have ears to hear, then we have learned a few universal truths that run through everyone of us, things that unite us more than petty differences will ever divide us. Music of the spheres? perhaps not...but music that matters...definitely!