Alternative history...things that never quite happened

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

have you seen the tyranny of this years glastonbury tickets : you have to pre register, then send an actual picture so once you manage to get a ticket its got yer name and photo on it and is non trance fer able - to stop them ebayers and toutssss: any way the line up is panties
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:have you seen the tyranny of this years glastonbury tickets : you have to pre register, then send an actual picture so once you manage to get a ticket its got yer name and photo on it and is non trance fer able - to stop them ebayers and toutssss: any way the line up is panties

Glastonbury is now gone security mad...............i'd rather miss it these days than have to go through all that madness.............Great festival though,and always expensive :roll: cleanest toilets i ever seen :shock: :shock: :wink: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

glasto 94, them toilets, they still had the big pits under cattle grills, about 4/5 foot deep : some crusties were swimming in it :arrow:

Glastonbury 2007 is basically gonna be a prison camp for 100,000 poor sods trying to escape Roger Daltry whining about his generation*

apologies to the WHO fanbase
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

[quote="bigmoog"]glasto 94, them toilets, they still had the big pits under cattle grills, about 4/5 foot deep : some crusties were swimming in it :arrow:

:shock: :shock: :lol: its a nightmare............as was the tribal gathering of 96............floaters galore :( :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

what used to make me laugh was all the geezers having a p*ss up the trees after a set finished, and those, er abit on de acid, having a freak out at their tiny, luminous p*enies :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:what used to make me laugh was all the geezers having a p*ss up the trees after a set finished, and those, er abit on de acid, having a freak out at their tiny, luminous p*enies :arrow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont need a luminous one,i cant find it anyway :shock: :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

colin mate : speak to the spammers :arrow: :idea:

BM gets his hat n coat :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:colin mate : speak to the spammers :arrow: :idea:

BM gets his hat n coat :arrow:
Spammers :? :?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Got it Doh! sunshine etc etc :arrow: :roll:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D

spammers should be forced to listen to BM waffling on about ZEIT at 200BPM and 120db front of the hall

and another thing : BM would go to glasters this year if ~TD played on de JOHN PEEL stage
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:glasto 94, them toilets, they still had the big pits under cattle grills, about 4/5 foot deep : some crusties were swimming in it :arrow:

Glastonbury 2007 is basically gonna be a prison camp for 100,000 poor sods trying to escape Roger Daltry whining about his generation*

I be more worried about Bjork!
The sites only about 3 miles from doorstep ,so we get to hear everything from our living room. Plus if we do go, we aint got far to go to have a dump in peace!
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:glasto 94, them toilets, they still had the big pits under cattle grills, about 4/5 foot deep : some crusties were swimming in it :arrow:

I be more worried about Bjork!
The sites only about 3 miles from doorstep ,so we get to hear everything from our living room. Plus if we do go, we aint got far to go to have a dump in peace!
I like Bjork :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:

:shock: :shock: :lol: its a nightmare............as was the tribal gathering of 96............floaters galore :( :arrow:
When I went to Glastonbury I took one look at the loos and didn't do a number 2 all weekend. Since I was on a liquid diet at the time this wasn't a problem. The joys of youth. :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

and thus

bjork

she likes romance 76

thus BM likes bjork

:D
timer

Post by timer »

Ok sorry chaps! Bjork, i was only going on her usual wierd public behaviour.
We do posess the complete Bjork backcat, and she has done some great work.
There done!