TD HISTORY (REINVENTED)

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: well it's in black and white mate, an Australian article from 1982
He probably thought back in 1982 "I can't imagine I'll still be doing this in 8 years time". :wink:
email him ;) until then here's the article (I just found it):

So TD weren't going to use any more dark colours on their album covers eh? :wink:
I bet, back in 82, Edgar never thought this interview would surface 25 years later. He was probably thinking "It's Australia, no one in Europe will ever get to read it". :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: He probably thought back in 1982 "I can't imagine I'll still be doing this in 8 years time". :wink:

So TD weren't going to use any more dark colours on their album covers eh? :wink:
I bet, back in 82, Edgar never thought this interview would surface 25 years later. He was probably thinking "It's Australia, no one in Europe will ever get to read it". :D
After the '75 tour, he probably thought nobody in Australia would read it! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: He probably thought back in 1982 "I can't imagine I'll still be doing this in 8 years time". :wink:

it would be interesting to see what our opinions here look like in 25 years time, would be look better, or worse I wonder? ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: email him ;) until then here's the article (I just found it):

it would be interesting to see what our opinions here look like in 25 years time, would be look better, or worse I wonder? ;)
I suspect like a load of opinionated, middle-aged bores! Hang on a minute....
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: So TD weren't going to use any more dark colours on their album covers eh? :wink:
I suspect like a load of opinionated, middle-aged bores! Hang on a minute....
:D touche
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

The passing of time can make you look very foolish and when so much of your life appears in print, there are bound to be contradictions (none of us can predict the future). EF has stayed pretty true to his original vision, it's just gone on longer than he expected.
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:The passing of time can make you look very foolish and when so much of your life appears in print, there are bound to be contradictions (none of us can predict the future). EF has stayed pretty true to his original vision, it's just gone on longer than he expected.
reminds me of the time Chris Franke said they'd playing in a Cave...still waiting for that gig mate
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:The passing of time can make you look very foolish and when so much of your life appears in print, there are bound to be contradictions (none of us can predict the future). EF has stayed pretty true to his original vision, it's just gone on longer than he expected.
reminds me of the time Chris Franke said they'd playing in a Cave...still waiting for that gig mate
Where have i heard The Cave Berlin :? :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
could be, Chris's 'cave' was a dry Cave in France
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: reminds me of the time Chris Franke said they'd playing in a Cave...still waiting for that gig mate
could be, Chris's 'cave' was a dry Cave in France

I have a TD cd here which states "recorded at the Cave Berlin" will have to dig it/them out :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.