My Moog's bigger than your Moog ;)

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

I would pay whatever to acquire the EMS Synthi 100 (only one exists.....).....dunno what I would do with it though, maybe a ZEIT2008 bigmoogantized version :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Thanks for posting the pic of TONTO a couple of pages back BM.

By the way, TONTO wasn't much of a Moog by this time as I understand...

I've had loads of fun with the Arturia demo Moog and have recorded a couple of sequences with Audacity, which was great for editing out the silences introduced by the demo nature of the Arturia (still jumps about a bit though). I just need to finalise on a keyboard and run it past the current keeper of the privy purse.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

DSJR wrote:Thanks for posting the pic of TONTO a couple of pages back BM.

I've had loads of fun with the Arturia demo Moog and have recorded a couple of sequences with Audacity, which was great for editing out the silences introduced by the demo nature of the Arturia (still jumps about a bit though). I just need to finalise on a keyboard and run it past the current keeper of the privy purse.....
The Arturia demo is just sooooo much fun. I'm seriously tempted to get the full version when I've got the dosh, and I'm not forking out for TD CDs, DVDs and stuff.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:

The Arturia demo is just sooooo much fun. I'm seriously tempted to get the full version when I've got the dosh, and I'm not forking out for TD CDs, DVDs and stuff.
I have to agree,it really is a fun piece of software........and a great way for the novice to learn his trade :D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

all i get from arturia is either a dodgy bm version of rubycon or a a techno beated version of the ultimate record z e i t.

the nearly legendary bigm00g
...The wise.....are silent.....
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Do any of you use external keyboards with the Arturia?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

I have to agree,it really is a fun piece of software........and a great way for the novice to learn his trade :D 8)
I had it installed on the lap top once, but I couldn't get a sound from it, so I d#leted it.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

You have to set the output sound card as it's blank on installation - re-install the Moog V and open the synth on your desktop. Click file, then preferences. Drop down the audio driver window and click on your sound card. Select Klaus Schulze der - raum sequence and you're off (disconnect the sequencer "off" trigger to the keyboard so you can change key while it's playing...
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

DSJR wrote:You have to set the output sound card as it's blank on installation - re-install the Moog V and open the synth on your desktop. Click file, then preferences. Drop down the audio driver window and click on your sound card. Select Klaus Schulze der - raum sequence and you're off (disconnect the sequencer "off" trigger to the keyboard so you can change key while it's playing...
I'll try this at a later date. Thanks!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Went out for a fantastic meal on Saturday.

What's that got to do with anything? Well just before I left I up-loaded the demo version to my sons PCs. When I left the house they were torturing Gran with, what sounded like, early 70s TD. :D