gazz collins

GAZZ
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by GAZZ »

looking forward to it myself conrad,booking my flights this week and i am gonna be flying from doncaster to belfast. will it be o.k for you to pick me up there. also am i o.k to crash at yours for the night conrad,if not i'll book a b and b or hotel.let me know mate. :roll: gazz collins TD BA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

so the first 10 or so copies of "RETURN TO EDEN" have been sorted out and i am going to sort out the live venue situation this week.i have a couple of places in mind for the first gig in doncaster i just need to check if i can get the dates that i want,as i said i will keep you all posted. i don't expect a big turnout for the first gig [afterall it is doncaster .... home of the rising chav!!] but like i have said if any TD fans want to come up to the gig you will be made very welcome. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

well once again its been a very busy couple of weeks. i have been given permission from the the head of st georges minster in doncaster to perform there with a full light and hopefully a laser show as well.we are looking towrds the end of september 09 to do the concert and it is going to be just £5 admission [how cheap is that].the whole thing will last about a hour and a half. i am also in the process of making the film footage that will accompany the live music. i have also been asked to perform at the other big church in doncaster "christ church" but that will probably be next year.so if any TD fans want to attend the concert you will be more than welcome and the good thing is a brand new premier inn hotel [will be] open by the time i do this concert and it is smack over the road from the minster and in the centre of town [5mins from train station] so for all you dreamers who would like to attend there is no excuse re accomodation !! :roll: gazz collins TD yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

update on whats happening at the moment. as i said the st georges minster concert is date is still being sorted out [september 09],also the gazz collins website "THE VIRTUAL SUITE" will be up and running very shortly and will be a window for everyone to listen to various tracks of my music,talk and leave feedback on the forum,find out whats happening on the concert front and also purchase cds from the store. the whole thing will be up and running hopefully by the middle of july.things are starting to get a little hectic around here at the moment what with rehearsals for the doncaster minster concert plus all our wedding arrangements having to be sorted so nothing goes wrong.i am also remixing the beginning of one of the tracks off "RETURN TO EDEN" called "CLEARWATER" this is the music that maryanne wants to walk down the aisle to. after we are wed we walk out to the vocal version of loved by the sun/fairies theme [from legend] which i,ve managed to remix for our big day. more info later. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

GAZZ wrote:update on whats happening at the moment. as i said the st georges minster concert is date is still being sorted out [september 09],also the gazz collins website "THE VIRTUAL SUITE" will be up and running very shortly and will be a window for everyone to listen to various tracks of my music,talk and leave feedback on the forum,find out whats happening on the concert front and also purchase cds from the store. the whole thing will be up and running hopefully by the middle of july.things are starting to get a little hectic around here at the moment what with rehearsals for the doncaster minster concert plus all our wedding arrangements having to be sorted so nothing goes wrong.i am also remixing the beginning of one of the tracks off "RETURN TO EDEN" called "CLEARWATER" this is the music that maryanne wants to walk down the aisle to. after we are wed we walk out to the vocal version of loved by the sun/fairies theme [from legend] which i,ve managed to remix for our big day. more info later. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]

Good stuff Gazz. Colin and I have been trying to contact you but I guess you know that...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TangFanIRL wrote:
GAZZ wrote:update on whats happening at the moment. as i said the st georges minster concert is date is still being sorted out [september 09],also the gazz collins website "THE VIRTUAL SUITE" will be up and running very shortly and will be a window for everyone to listen to various tracks of my music,talk and leave feedback on the forum,find out whats happening on the concert front and also purchase cds from the store. the whole thing will be up and running hopefully by the middle of july.things are starting to get a little hectic around here at the moment what with rehearsals for the doncaster minster concert plus all our wedding arrangements having to be sorted so nothing goes wrong.i am also remixing the beginning of one of the tracks off "RETURN TO EDEN" called "CLEARWATER" this is the music that maryanne wants to walk down the aisle to. after we are wed we walk out to the vocal version of loved by the sun/fairies theme [from legend] which i,ve managed to remix for our big day. more info later. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]

Good stuff Gazz. Colin and I have been trying to contact you but I guess you know that...
Conrad

Hopefully we can make another date in the future good buddy :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

epsilon75 wrote:
Conrad

Hopefully we can make another date in the future good buddy :wink:
For sure Colin - maybe even at one of Gazz's live gigs - he'll have to come up for air soon!!! ;-)
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

sorry colin,conrad as you have probably gathered i,ve been a little busy and with the music side and stressed out as f*** with our wedding plans so i'm sorry if you have been trying to contact me and i've not been about. i have not yet even booked my tickets for RAH, at this rate i'll be watching the gig from kings x station. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

PHEW!! that was a close one .... just managed to book my accomadation for chris and caths big bash on saturday,now all thats left is a 5 hr drive [at a guess and getting p..... later!! . for colin ,tim and conrad i will bring my new cd along for each of you. colin don't forget the TQ cd cheers, seeyou all on saturday. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]

the countdown is on for mine and maryannes big day 26 days to go.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:PHEW!! that was a close one .... just managed to book my accomadation for chris and caths big bash on saturday,now all thats left is a 5 hr drive [at a guess and getting p..... later!! . for colin ,tim and conrad i will bring my new cd along for each of you. colin don't forget the TQ cd cheers, seeyou all on saturday. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]

the countdown is on for mine and maryannes big day 26 days to go.
I will be there Gazz and look forward to seeing you 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

GAZZ wrote:sorry colin,conrad as you have probably gathered i,ve been a little busy and with the music side and stressed out as f*** with our wedding plans so i'm sorry if you have been trying to contact me and i've not been about. i have not yet even booked my tickets for RAH, at this rate i'll be watching the gig from kings x station. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
Apology accepted! ;-) See you on Saturday mate!
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

so after chris and cath's wedding bash this last weekend it's back to the music.this years concerts are going to be sorted for definate this next week i will let you know whats happenig with dates and venues a.s.a.p. my website "THE VIRTUAL SUITE" is almost finished and i will also let you know when that is up and running.for those who have not heard my music the site enables you to listen to 1 track from each release,with a choice if you want to buy the cd or download the album. the next album is hopefully going to be a "live" recording of one of the concerts,although i have also started work on new material aswell for future use.a big hello to all the TD fans i met in southampton it was a real pleasure as always. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

GAZZ wrote:so after chris and cath's wedding bash this last weekend it's back to the music.this years concerts are going to be sorted for definate this next week i will let you know whats happenig with dates and venues a.s.a.p. my website "THE VIRTUAL SUITE" is almost finished and i will also let you know when that is up and running.for those who have not heard my music the site enables you to listen to 1 track from each release,with a choice if you want to buy the cd or download the album. the next album is hopefully going to be a "live" recording of one of the concerts,although i have also started work on new material aswell for future use.a big hello to all the TD fans i met in southampton it was a real pleasure as always. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
Hi Gazz,

Nice to see you again at Chris 'n' Cath's wedding bash. Enjoying your new CD - good luck with the negotiations for the live gigs and best wishes to you and Maryann on your upcoming wedding in early August!

Cheers,

Conrad
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

thanks for your wedding wishes conrad. it was nice to catch up with yourself again aswell. hope you had a good flight back to ireland.regarding my music i'm glad you like the new cd "RETURN TO EDEN". it is my personal favourite so far but i know there is still much more to come. as i have said earlier in the thread i,ve just finished a new track which will be on a later album probably after the next "LIVE" album. keep in touch conrad its always good to hear from you mate. cheers :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]

will let you know as soon as my gig dates are sorted.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

well i played a small venue in doncaster last night .The set i did will be the one i perform at the bigger venues in doncaster later on in the year.The main set lasts approx 63 mins with an encore set that lasts approx 20 mins. this was a small intimate gig for close friends and family and was recorded and may well be used as part of my next "live" cd. the bigger venues seem to be dragging their heels over dates and upfront costs [some of which iam not happy about]. but like i keep saying i will keep you posted as soon as dates are sorted :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]

the website "THE VIRTUAL SUITE" will be up and running for the beginning of august or at least thats what i have been told.