Reviews

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Forty years surely deserves a decent write up in a quality Music Magazine :arrow: even Engelbert Humperdinck gets that :x :evil:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Forty years surely deserves a decent write up in a quality Music Magazine :arrow: even Engelbert Humperdinck gets that :x :evil:
the BeeGees get a two part radio doc...why not TD?
Oh I nearly forgot...the Beeb are doing a massive new Doc on Rock Music (it'll be on BBC2 in May). It's a multi-part series, rumour has it it'll be the 'Blue Planet' of music docs...I read today
akaihead

Post by akaihead »

Yeah was thinking that myself - 40 deserves something special for a band that shaped and influenced a lot of the young music of the 90's - particularly from this part of the world who have bought albums in droves....... was expecting a MOJO piece - they usually come up trumps - Where would your dance, trance hip etc etc be if not for TD........... :cry: :evil:
David Fox
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

akaihead wrote:Yeah was thinking that myself - 40 deserves something special for a band that shaped and influenced a lot of the young music of the 90's - particularly from this part of the world who have bought albums in droves....... was expecting a MOJO piece - they usually come up trumps - Where would your dance, trance hip etc etc be if not for TD........... :cry: :evil:

Spot on David,i totally agree............ :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

akaihead wrote:Yeah was thinking that myself - 40 deserves something special for a band that shaped and influenced a lot of the young music of the 90's - particularly from this part of the world who have bought albums in droves....... was expecting a MOJO piece - they usually come up trumps - Where would your dance, trance hip etc etc be if not for TD........... :cry: :evil:
Mojo? forget it....the last time they didn't anything worthwhile on TD it was 1996ish