Lights, camera, action!...Edgar Froese, man of action ;)

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

EF looks well out of it on that second one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:EF looks well out of it on that second one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
it's called acting luvie :D....btw yet another sodding DVD that won't play more than a few seconds :?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:EF looks well out of it on that second one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
it's called acting luvie :D....btw yet another sodding DVD that won't play more than a few seconds :?

Ive got the whole series and hardly any will play now :cry: I wish i could get a good quality DVD of the TD show with the Orchestra,i miss that one :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Ive got the whole series and hardly any will play now :cry: I wish i could get a good quality DVD of the TD show with the Orchestra,i miss that one :cry:
I'm not sure if it's the discs or labels that were used....I'm tempted to get the whole lot again, but money is short. I miss the Rubycon session clip, hmmmm have to get that again one day
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: it's called acting luvie :D....btw yet another sodding DVD that won't play more than a few seconds :?

I'm not sure if it's the discs or labels that were used....I'm tempted to get the whole lot again, but money is short. I miss the Rubycon session clip, hmmmm have to get that again one day

Yep ive thought about it myself,the only one that will play now to a decent standard is the "Bridge" concert from Poland in 2001 :arrow: sadly all the others just constantly stick or wont go at all :cry: :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

btw that film looked quite good, it's just a shame my German isn't up to it, or there were subtitles. Edgar's acting is very good, and going by the opening seconds he's always been a Stuntman when getting off a moving car transporter (these days the HSE would ban him on the spot)