TD youtube clip

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD youtube clip

Post by 24db »

Brief German interview and a few shots of TD live in concert (including the exterior of the Kursaal in Southend in 1974?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_HWfRx7kls
bergen-dreamer

Re: TD youtube clip

Post by bergen-dreamer »

24db wrote:Brief German interview and a few shots of TD live in concert (including the exterior of the Kursaal in Southend in 1974?)

Nice one Andy :P
epsilon75

Re: TD youtube clip

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Brief German interview and a few shots of TD live in concert (including the exterior of the Kursaal in Southend in 1974?)

Excellent find Andy 8) Love the Adolf Schulze van :lol: and great to hear the "Mighty" Rubycon in the background :D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

btw all of the credit needs to go to Jeffrey for posting it on Facebook, otherwise I wouldn't have spotted it
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:btw all of the credit needs to go to Jeffrey for posting it on Facebook, otherwise I wouldn't have spotted it
Jeffrey Au Yeung ?
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:btw all of the credit needs to go to Jeffrey for posting it on Facebook, otherwise I wouldn't have spotted it
Jeffrey Au Yeung ?
yes mate
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

aahhh southend...we used to have great holidays there.....
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Jeffrey Au Yeung ?
yes mate
Top geezer :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Nice clip. Shame it's all in German. Looks quite interesting. Also it's a shame the music isn't live. Can't go far wrong with the mighty Rubycon though.
24db

Post by 24db »

btw...the shots of TD playing in the dark are labelled on another recent German documentary as being at Ufa. Ufa being the old German film studios, where TD used to rent a rehearsal space, apparently Ash Ra Tempel used to sneak in at night and use it as well.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:btw...the shots of TD playing in the dark are labelled on another recent German documentary as being at Ufa. Ufa being the old German film studios, where TD used to rent a rehearsal space, apparently Ash Ra Tempel used to sneak in at night and use it as well.
Just been reading a little about UFA, I seemed to remember that it was where Metropolis was filmed and wanted to confirm. I then read a little about Metropolis and discovered that there has been a new longer version of the film uncovered in Argentina. The new version will be screened on the 12th February at the Alte Opera in Frankfurt. Now that's spooky.

I wonder if EF will go?

I wonder who, if anyone, will do the music?
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:btw...the shots of TD playing in the dark are labelled on another recent German documentary as being at Ufa. Ufa being the old German film studios, where TD used to rent a rehearsal space, apparently Ash Ra Tempel used to sneak in at night and use it as well.
Just been reading a little about UFA, I seemed to remember that it was where Metropolis was filmed and wanted to confirm. I then read a little about Metropolis and discovered that there has been a new longer version of the film uncovered in Argentina. The new version will be screened on the 12th February at the Alte Opera in Frankfurt. Now that's spooky.

I wonder if EF will go?

strangely enough I spoke to Thorsten about the longer version after the Edinburgh gig
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

I wonder if EF will go?

strangely enough I spoke to Thorsten about the longer version after the Edinburgh gig
PPM would be ideal especially if they could work in a bit of EF's Metropolis.
24db

Post by 24db »

Apparently a bonus on the old Best of Krautrock DVD that some mail order companies where trying to sell at rip off prices a while back
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:... I then read a little about Metropolis and discovered that there has been a new longer version of the film uncovered in Argentina. The new version will be screened on the 12th February at the Alte Opera in Frankfurt. Now that's spooky.

I wonder if EF will go?

On June 1st 2010 PPM will perform music for METROPOLIS in a Silent Movie Concert in Berlin.

http://www.picture-palace-music.com/ppm/3.htm
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2 ... 69&index=1