Photos of the logos tour?

intercorni
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Photos of the logos tour?

Post by intercorni »

Hello.
I am looking for pictures of the '82 Tour logos tour.
Can anyone help?
I have only this photo:

THX
Cornel.
tdream4ever

Re: Photos of the logos tour?

Post by tdream4ever »

intercorni wrote:Hello.
I am looking for pictures of the '82 Tour logos tour.
Can anyone help?
I have only this photo:

THX
Cornel.
I'm sure Andy or Jacob could help you.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

A fair number (20 odd?)...but I don't own the copyright to use them, therefore I won't be posting them here..sorry
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

Kinda lame, but I couldn't resist it.

This could be from the Logos tour as well:
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/#post478
When it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
intercorni

Post by intercorni »

Thx, but the quality is not really good :-(
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I'm actually kicking myself because I took some really nice photos of TD at the Bristol Colston Hall in 1982 but have since misplaced them. :evil:

Must ask my Mum if she's seen them.

Had some great shots of the equipment as well. I took those during the intermission.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:I'm actually kicking myself because I took some really nice photos of TD at the Bristol Colston Hall in 1982 but have since misplaced them. :evil:

Had some great shots of the equipment as well. I took those during the intermission.
I'd be very interested to see those Chris - You may have got me as a spotty teenager ! :shock: :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I'm actually kicking myself because I took some really nice photos of TD at the Bristol Colston Hall in 1982 but have since misplaced them. :evil:

I'd be very interested to see those Chris - You may have got me as a spotty teenager ! :shock: :wink:
Not half as interested as me. They were something of a treasured possession. I'd love to know what I did with them.

Where were you then Tim. We were front row of the balcony. It was a cracking show.

...but, then again, aren't they all. :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:

Not half as interested as me. They were something of a treasured possession. I'd love to know what I did with them.

Where were you then Tim. We were front row of the balcony. It was a cracking show.

4th Row in the Stalls just in line with JS 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote: I'd be very interested to see those Chris - You may have got me as a spotty teenager ! :shock: :wink:

Might have got a nice shot of the back of your head then. :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Not half as interested as me. They were something of a treasured possession. I'd love to know what I did with them.

Might have got a nice shot of the back of your head then. :wink:

At least the light didn't reflect of it then ! !! :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol:
intercorni

Post by intercorni »

Chris Monk wrote:Had some great shots of the equipment as well. I took those during the intermission.
That is what I would want to see!!!
hansx

Post by hansx »

intercorni wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Had some great shots of the equipment as well. I took those during the intermission.
That is what I would want to see!!!
me too.