Tangerine Dream Trees Series

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

hansx wrote:
hansx wrote:
j_pertou wrote: It is sad that people are so much against torrents, that they support bootleggers making big money. I personally wouldn't provide downloads or cdr's of TT's or TL's if they are available as torrents or rapidshare links, uploaded by other TD collectors. That would be a waste of time. And I know, because I've uploaded quite a lot, burned over 1000 TT's and TL's, my burner is exhausted, and the way to the post office got boring in the end.
What excactly is it you have against downloading the TT series from torrents? It's not more legal to get it on cdrs!

Ps. Good to have you back, I understand why yesterday's episodes kinda put you off posting here.
I have all the tt and tl's. And you see them a lot in the torrentsites, but what I still miss is the video trees. For some reason these are never to be seen as torrent. Shame.
Will receive all those lovely pictures next month or so. Am very curious about it. :)
got the 36 dvd's yesterday in the mail. So will have to look a lot of liver recordings the coming weeks. :)
24db

Post by 24db »

the discussion about TTs and TLs has kinda dried up
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

24db wrote:the discussion about TTs and TLs has kinda dried up
Yeah, but spring is just around the corner, and soon the leaves will be back on the trees! :)
hansx

Post by hansx »

but that could be burned up a bit. Maybe a topic per concertcd in the performance area should be an idea.
24db

Post by 24db »

hansx wrote:
but that could be burned up a bit. Maybe a topic per concertcd in the performance area should be an idea.
That's what I thought, discuss the gig and the music rather than what TT or TL it's on...far more interesting :)
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
hansx wrote:
That's what I thought, discuss the gig and the music rather than what TT or TL it's on...far more interesting :)
yep, in the way of looking back to...... threads in the recordings.
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

Judging from the some of the posts here, it seems that many people put a lot to effort into collecting the recordings, but very little time into actually listening to them.

That said, I've had my collection laid out on a table for the past few weeks and have been revisiting a lot of them. I like to jump around back and forth through the timeline so as to not get burned out on any one era. Most recently I played one of the two 1975 Australian tour concerts with Michael Hoenig. These are fun to listen to. While they certainly have that 1975 Ricochet-era style them, they also have the unmistakable Michael Hoenig influence. His melody lines come through very clearly at times. So it's TD with a twist.

Also recently listened to 1973 St. Ouen. What is interesting about the 1973 performances is that after they're playing for a while and you're attention gets diverted to something else, when you focus on the music again for a second or so you might think you have a Pink Floyd CD on (organ chords that go on forever).

The tours that I get the most satisfaction out of listening to are 1977, 1982, and 1983. On the second tier would be 1976, 1981, and 1986.
24db

Post by 24db »

Sfearical Sequence wrote:Judging from the some of the posts here, it seems that many people put a lot to effort into collecting the recordings, but very little time into actually listening to them.

That said, I've had my collection laid out on a table for the past few weeks and have been revisiting a lot of them. I like to jump around back and forth through the timeline so as to not get burned out on any one era. Most recently I played one of the two 1975 Australian tour concerts with Michael Hoenig. These are fun to listen to. While they certainly have that 1975 Ricochet-era style them, they also have the unmistakable Michael Hoenig influence. His melody lines come through very clearly at times. So it's TD with a twist.

Also recently listened to 1973 St. Ouen. What is interesting about the 1973 performances is that after they're playing for a while and you're attention gets diverted to something else, when you focus on the music again for a second or so you might think you have a Pink Floyd CD on (organ chords that go on forever).

The tours that I get the most satisfaction out of listening to are 1977, 1982, and 1983. On the second tier would be 1976, 1981, and 1986.
kinda been there...done that with the TTs and TLs. I listened to dozens and dozens
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
Sfearical Sequence wrote:Judging from the some of the posts here, it seems that many people put a lot to effort into collecting the recordings, but very little time into actually listening to them.

kinda been there...done that with the TTs and TLs. I listened to dozens and dozens
me too, but that is a long time ago. I play occasionally one of the concertrecordings.
But that will happen again, when we do the threads. :)
24db

Post by 24db »

hansx wrote:
24db wrote:

me too, but that is a long time ago. I play occasionally one of the concertrecordings.
ok...how are we gonna do this? should we do it in chronological order from 1968?
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
hansx wrote:
24db wrote: kinda been there...done that with the TTs and TLs. I listened to dozens and dozens
ok...how are we gonna do this? should we do it in chronological order from 1968?
chronological, I think. Why do I have the feeling that we will listen a lot of concerts in the coming weeks? :) :roll:
drmusicj

Post by drmusicj »

umping back as Ive had a busy month. My intent when I originally posted about this in the music area was exactly that....listen and discuss......Id have to do it by number since I havent gotten them all yet.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

drmusicj wrote:umping back as Ive had a busy month. My intent when I originally posted about this in the music area was exactly that....listen and discuss......Id have to do it by number since I havent gotten them all yet.
I've only got bout a dozen n half. :cry:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
hansx

Post by hansx »

tdream4ever wrote:
drmusicj wrote:umping back as Ive had a busy month. My intent when I originally posted about this in the music area was exactly that....listen and discuss......Id have to do it by number since I havent gotten them all yet.
I've only got bout a dozen n half. :cry:
if you look in the internet, there are plenty of them to download. In any case don't spend hundreds of euros on ebay for it.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Trees & leaves a wonderful act of devotion by fans to honour a fantastic band & artist in EF

Listen to them on a regular basis ..................love the variety
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache