Nottingham: 8-11-76 Albert Hall

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Nottingham: 8-11-76 Albert Hall

Post by hansx »

A concert which serves to have his own topic. Of course that is my opinion. One of the best I heard in the dozens of concerts. Still a bit sad that in those days I did not attend concerts. It was the first bootlegconcert I got and still is my favourit.
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

Brilliant concert,

1976 had some real classic concerts, also including the two at Brussels.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

SequenceC wrote:Brilliant concert,

1976 had some real classic concerts, also including the two at Brussels.
Agreed Ben :)
24db

Post by 24db »

it's pretty poor effort from TD...nice tension but IMHO the actual music is pretty forgetable
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

24db wrote:it's pretty poor effort from TD...nice tension but IMHO the actual music is pretty forgetable
:o

Guess you prefer the Brussels concerts Andy?

(BTW current N1 TD album has changed back to Atem, I can't even count how many times it keeps changing, just a few days ago it was Phaedra).
24db

Post by 24db »

SequenceC wrote:
24db wrote:it's pretty poor effort from TD...nice tension but IMHO the actual music is pretty forgetable

(BTW current N1 TD album has changed back to Atem, I can't even count how many times it keeps changing, just a few days ago it was Phaedra).
wrong thread...sorry people
24db

Post by 24db »

24db wrote:
SequenceC wrote:

actually this is one of my favourite live TD recordings
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

24db wrote:
24db wrote:
SequenceC wrote: :o

actually this is one of my favourite live TD recordings
It's excellent 8) Good that they put it on Bootleg Box 1, to show just how good TD could be in live settings (for those who were not aware of the TTs)
Whoopysnorp

Post by Whoopysnorp »

This has to be my favourite TD live recording ever. Not only is Part 1 sheer brilliance from start to finish, it's also the sound quality which is quite unbelievable. I am eternally grateful for Nigel who recorded this one with his Sony TC-153SD (he's also responsible for the Sheffield 29-10-1974 recording which ended up on the first "Bootleg Box" set, however I wish I had supplied TD with Nigel's master tape which is much clearer than the 2nd or 3rd gen. tape copy we had at that moment). When I look at that picture it makes me wonder how he got in there with this tiny little device :shock:

Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Whoopysnorp wrote:This has to be my favourite TD live recording ever. Not only is Part 1 sheer brilliance from start to finish, it's also the sound quality which is quite unbelievable. I am eternally grateful for Nigel who recorded this one with his Sony TC-153SD (he's also responsible for the Sheffield 29-10-1974 recording which ended up on the first "Bootleg Box" set, however I wish I had supplied TD with Nigel's master tape which is much clearer than the 2nd or 3rd gen. tape copy we had at that moment). When I look at that picture it makes me wonder how he got in there with this tiny little device :shock:

Blimey!!!
How do you hide something that big?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Chris Monk wrote:
Whoopysnorp wrote:This has to be my favourite TD live recording ever. Not only is Part 1 sheer brilliance from start to finish, it's also the sound quality which is quite unbelievable. I am eternally grateful for Nigel who recorded this one with his Sony TC-153SD (he's also responsible for the Sheffield 29-10-1974 recording which ended up on the first "Bootleg Box" set, however I wish I had supplied TD with Nigel's master tape which is much clearer than the 2nd or 3rd gen. tape copy we had at that moment). When I look at that picture it makes me wonder how he got in there with this tiny little device :shock:

Blimey!!!
Dummy beer gut perhaps ? :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Blimey!!!
Naturally well endowed? :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Chris Monk wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Blimey!!!
Naturally well endowed? :wink:
iPod Nano :lol:
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

Whoopysnorp wrote:... recorded this one with his Sony TC-153SD
Interesting. Such details are very interesting in the roio collector community - just like the "lineage" of the music files. Do such more exact details exist to other (or all) TT/TL volumes? TT/TL cover art or txt files of the shn-filesets have usually only short informations.