TD biography

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

That would be great Mick,im sure EF has enough photos to release it as a 1000 page book :idea: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

TD needs to delete some of this spam
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Can't understand why the spammers bother, nobody's going to look at their sites. I don't even read their posts!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:Can't understand why the spammers bother, nobody's going to look at their sites. I don't even read their posts!
I wonder if anyone ever writes back? ;)
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:Can't understand why the spammers bother, nobody's going to look at their sites. I don't even read their posts!
You know, I'm halfway tempted to challenge this guy and have him actually tell us why he's doing what he's doing. There is absolutely no justification, no defense for his wanton sabotage of such a wonderful website with his cr@p, but I am curious as to his motivations. I mean, what does he hope to achieve (apart from p*ssing everyone else off)?

Bad idea, I know. The last thing this guy needs is a soapbox from which to spout his garbage.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

rotwang wrote:
24db wrote:
You know, I'm halfway tempted to challenge this guy and have him actually tell us why he's doing what he's doing. There is absolutely no justification, no defense for his wanton sabotage of such a wonderful website with his cr@p, but I am curious as to his motivations. I mean, what does he hope to achieve (apart from p*ssing everyone else off)?

Bad idea, I know. The last thing this guy needs is a soapbox from which to spout his garbage.

There are a few mischievious people hanging around different TD sites,and im sure they take pleasure in producing a very edgey atmosphere at the forums................nothing worse than think hiding in the background :x :evil:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
rotwang wrote:
24db wrote: I wonder if anyone ever writes back? ;)

There are a few mischievious people hanging around different TD sites,and im sure they take pleasure in producing a very edgey atmosphere at the forums................nothing worse than think hiding in the background :x :evil:
That's the worst part Colin. These f***wits, perpetrate these pathetic acts because they can remain anonymous. I'm sure they wouldn't be quite so open in their activities, if they were easier to trace. Cowards, every last one of them! :x
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Sad think about it Mick is that the B******* are probably watching and laughing at us now :x :evil:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Sad think about it Mick is that the B******* are probably watching and laughing at us now :x :evil:
Probably, but they're still f***wits, so we have the last laugh!
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Sad think about it Mick is that the B******* are probably watching and laughing at us now :x :evil:
Probably, but they're still f***wits, so we have the last laugh!
Touche, Hobo!
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin