FSOL on TD

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

FSOL on TD

Post by 24db »

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... -oftd.html

Invisible Jukebox, Each month an artist or group are asked to listen to unannounced tracks and they have to guess what it is and then comment on it
epsilon75

Re: FSOL on TD

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... -oftd.html

Invisible Jukebox, Each month an artist or group are asked to listen to unannounced tracks and they have to guess what it is and then comment on it
When i requested FSOL as a friend on Myspace Andy they left a comment on my page.............if you look at the comment it sums up what they think of TD :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Re: FSOL on TD

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... -oftd.html

When i requested FSOL as a friend on Myspace Andy they left a comment on my page.............if you look at the comment it sums up what they think of TD :D
they've since slagged them off...but hey, music is a broad church ;)
Six By Nine

Post by Six By Nine »

Hey epsilon checked out your myspace page - v cool! Love that picture of you and JF at Water Rats under the board headed "puddings" - classic!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Six By Nine wrote:Hey epsilon checked out your myspace page - v cool! Love that picture of you and JF at Water Rats under the board headed "puddings" - classic!
You should have seen him with the poster! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Six By Nine wrote:Hey epsilon checked out your myspace page - v cool! Love that picture of you and JF at Water Rats under the board headed "puddings" - classic!
Are you trying to tell JF and I something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
is that what you were trying to tell him with the poster? ;)

I've got to admit Colin that has to be one of my best gig going moments, you at the front cheering him on and Jerome laughing as he played...brilliant...summed up what a concert can be, good music and a laugh.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

I've got to admit Colin that has to be one of my best gig going moments, you at the front cheering him on and Jerome laughing as he played...brilliant...summed up what a concert can be, good music and a laugh.
I thoroughly enjoyed the night,and i thoroughly enjoy JFs music......Luvely Jubbly :arrow: :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

I have fond memories of this one!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Six By Nine

Post by Six By Nine »

epsilon75 wrote:
Ummm, gosh, no, certainly not anything I'd say to your faces.... :shock: