Happy Birthday Tangerine Dream !!

fgourlot
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Happy Birthday Tangerine Dream !!

Post by fgourlot »

Today, Tangerine Dream has 50 years old.

Think you for the Dream, the Love you Gave us all these years.

Thank you Edgar,

Thank you to all musicians who participated to Tangerine Dream in the past and now (Thorsten, Ulrish, Yoshiko) .

Thank you Bianca and all the Tangerine Dream Team.

Thank you to all the fans in the world

We love you. The Dream continues
François from Paris
tdfan

Re: Happy Birthday Tangerine Dream !!

Post by tdfan »

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!
Long live the Dream 8)
ant

Post by ant »

:D 50 years of Dreaming - who would have thought it?? What a wonderful 50 years it has been. The band has bought me so much joy over the years, in all its different forms and the mighty Edgar was responsible for all of it and I can never thank him enough for the pleasure he has bought to my ears all this time. Thank you so much Edgar, wherever you are on your cosmic journey. Thanks also, to Thorsten, Ulrich and Hoshiko for continuing to bring us Edgar's vision of the Quantum Years - I am sure he is very proud of what you are doing. Also, many thanks Bianca for keeping Edgar and TD alive in our hearts. God bless you all. The Dream Will Live Forever!! :D
Biggus Dickus
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

The Dream is still alive !
Thank you to all past and present members of TD, to their "teams", to the fans around the world.
Of course, special thanks to Edgar, who always was at the center of this journey.
And now... 50 other years to come for TD ? :)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

I guess the only thing that could have made this day better, would have been to have a book to read ... the book that matters ...

Other than that ... just earphon'ing the stuff that this website has, and writing a new poem for "Center of Now" ... that I am saving for one moment I don't want to happen but will sometime ... you know how it is ... time flies and people go ... and I'm putting together a poem for my surrogate mother of that piece of music.

Had a poem for "Hermaphrodite" ... but not sure I want to feel like I'm ruining a total beautiful performance of that particular piece of music. Love the drumming in that thing, and how it builds up and that guitar ... ohhh that guitar .... how it takes me away ... and no ... it's not just a dream!
TimeActor

Post by TimeActor »

Happy Birthday and healthiness to you!
Wer nicht kann was er will muss das wollen was er kann
(Leonardo Da Vinci)