I tried to post a thread on Edgar's book...

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

I tried to post a thread on Edgar's book...

Post by Jon »

...over at a film score forum I participate it. It ended up like this: :shock:

http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts ... &archive=0

I'm not really surprised though.
Insvims

Re: I tried to post a thread on Edgar's book...

Post by Insvims »

Sad to see it ended like that. Losers!
projekt-elektronik

Post by projekt-elektronik »

This can happen here as well, and it does happen here.

Fans of Tangerine Dream music are not necessarily more well-behaved and well-mannered.
"Den Brüdern trau ich nicht. Den Brüdern trau ich nicht! Kommt alles vom Tonband." (Edgar Froese -- Signale aus der Schwäbischen Straße)
Jon

Post by Jon »

projekt-elektronik wrote:This can happen here as well, and it does happen here.

Fans of Tangerine Dream music are not necessarily more well-behaved and well-mannered.
Fans of TD are CLEARLY more well-behaved than some of those ignorant f***ers over at the FSM forum.

But sure, none of us are angels.
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

Having come from a family/house with over 40K books of Portuguese, Spanish, and Brazilian literature ... I can sympathize with one thing ... I have not had, in my life, a lot of friends that had any literary/artistic sense, other than those folks I meet and conspire with in a forum like this one, and a couple of others. In most ways, you folks are the closest thing I have to that kind of world, and things like the music of TD, and the 3K CD's and 1K+ LP's are my best friends, relatives and guidance for all times ... good and bad ... and I can cry with "Center of Now" as well as I can die with "Mysterious Semblance at the Strands of Nightmares", something that I can rarely say about the many folks I have met over the years ... including musicians and other artists.

What is sad, about that thread is the lack of sensitivity ... and respect. Reminds me of the ending of that one movie, when the body of the composer gets thrown in with all the others ... though, I imagine that at that point, that body's mind couldn't careless anyway ... but our visions remember those kinds of things and injustices.

Folks here, are very nice, and very fine. We might disagree here and there, but I am not sure that we do not care for each other as if we were friends, and I'm sure that we all would love to meet at that Joe's Café in the 24 1/2 Century ... and have a cup of something or other ... and a good laugh at a bad joke ...

I'm of the opinion that you should be able to say things, but be at least respectful of a few things or two ... to me there are some things that are "sacred" ... but they are also human! But above all ... be honest and true ... but show your class, not your crass!