Anyone else still waiting for the book?

Hipgnosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Anyone else still waiting for the book?

Post by Hipgnosis »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: ...
Just try re-reading what you wrote about the current band members in your original post.
I should be allowed to feel what I feel. The new stuff is too slick and polished to be original and interesting. As I said before, it felt to me that the music was in a hurry to get to a song context ... and I miss the freedom, many times, when TD was not about a "song" format, or previously designed music format. This "non-format" (if you will) has been the history of TD for many years ... and now I'm being criticized for not enjoying something that is not interesting to my ears.

I also said that I will listen to things again at a later time, but there are too many things that are way too interesting and better for my tastes, and as anything else in life, as you get older, things go away, and they change, and you and I will change and so forth ... and for me, TD was one of the greatest inspirations EVER and the new format, simply is not for me ... just slick electronics disguised as music ... or as we used to say in the old days ... just geeks trying to tell you that they are musicians and artists! They may be musicians but are not artists.

Unfortunately, there is a huge difference.
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

(dup)
Last edited by Hipgnosis on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: ...
Just try re-reading what you wrote about the current band members in your original post.
Your fan attitude bores me.

I find the new music, too slick and clean electronics, as if it was not about the music itself, but the electronics and its slickness ... and for some reason or other, it did not click with me.

This has not happened with me, and ANY TD music since its start.

No true musician or artist, worries about what someone said about them ... because they know their art, so you trying to "protect them" from my words, is an interesting concept ... that is not about the art at all, but the selling of it, and making sure the fans think things are super and what not ...

I might, at a later time, re-listen to it, but at this time, it's not worth the effort, and the music is not interesting to my imagination ... and maybe after 45 years of it, it is time ... for something else. At one time, one piece alone kept me going for days on days on days ... and this new album, did not register even a minute after the piece of music at all! Sorry ... nothing I can do about that ... it just did not click with me, and it is not a personal thing ... it just is what it is.

Happy Holidays ... all the same ... but I'm on to other music, and just hope the book gets here someday ...

Dec 18th, 2017 and the book has not arrived ... go ahead and tell me that I deserve to be the last book to be mailed out ... I don't care anymore, and as of right now, I am not planning on reviewing the book to help sell it even more ... the bad taste in my feelings is ... there are no words for it.

EDIT:
Feb 20th, 2018. The book finally got here. Thx Eastvalley!