Anyone else still waiting for the book?

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Anyone else still waiting for the book?

Post by Jon »

I didn't preorder, so it's of course understandable that I didn't get the book early, but it's more than a month ago now, and still no book.

Anyone else?
fgourlot

Re: Anyone else still waiting for the book?

Post by fgourlot »

Guys

Eastgate indicates that they need one month to send all the books (several tons to ship by mail !!!)

You will probably receive it in 2 or 3 weeks.

PS : In my case, i order two books few months ago and i not receivef them yet. I hope to receive them in the next days.
François from Paris
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Guys

Eastgate indicates that they need one month to send all the books (several tons to ship by mail !!!)

You will probably receive it in 2 or 3 weeks.

PS : In my case, i order two books few months ago and i not receivef them yet. I hope to receive them in the next days.
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:) It is all being done but Eastgate are not a big company so they are working flat out to get these books to everyone. I have received mine now, so it will happen over the coming days. To add to their pressure, they are also currently shipping out remaining rewards to those who backed the documentary, so they are under the cosh at the moment. Hopefully, they will plough through it all in the next week or so. :lol:
Biggus Dickus
Jon

Post by Jon »

The book is here! 8)
Raphalge

Post by Raphalge »

Book arrived today :D ! Ordered it Dec 28 last year. Cupdisc version of Light Flux but that's fine by me. Haven't heard it yet, but the book is fantastic! Have read three chapters so far. Very clear and rich English style, and puts a lot into perspective!
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

I received yesterday the two versions of the boog (English & German)

The book is fantastic and pictures are very good

The quality of of the paper and the print is very good : it is a real art book !!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
François from Paris
RAYMAN1970

Post by RAYMAN1970 »

It has finally landed in southern Louisiana (New Orleans area). I have skimmed through the pages and read the preface and first chapter.

WOW.

I can see where Edgar's escapades at Dali's home in Spain was the real catalyst for the beginning of his artistic outlook and future endeavors.

As an avid reader, I can tell this is going to be one of my favorite books.

Thanks to Bianca and company for making this finally happen, but most of all, thanks to the Maestro, Edgar himself, for giving us all the gift of Tangerine Dream.
Schmoelling in wonderland

Post by Schmoelling in wonderland »

Just receive my copy today - Nov 15 (Canada).

The book was well protected in a cardboard parcel. There is a Light Flux EP CD, a graphic by Edgar and a page marker with a photo of Edgar. Everything is in a very good condition.

I would like to thank personally Bianca and the the Eastgate team for their hard work. It is very appreciate. :D

Can't wait to read the book !
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

November 29th ... still waiting.

I'm already thinking that by the time I get the book, the interest will be over, and I won't bother. One spends so much time and excitement over something, and ... it doesn't show up, almost two full years later.

I understand the group is not that big, and they probably had to lay off folks to prevent money from going out the door too fast, and that's understandable ... but in the end, this is just a disappointment, from a group that always had something for you before you woke up in the morning with a cup of coffee (or tea!) in your hand!

I'm already looking elsewhere ... I have lost a lot of feeling for the group that is running this whole thing ... and I will never lose the feeling I have for all the music, all the way to "Supernormal". The new thing does not have the clear psychic feeling of the music, which is to be expected, but one would imagine that at least some of the feeling would be alive and well, and perhaps allowing the other 2 ladies to go, and not using them ... well, I guess that time flies and things change ... and Jerome has grown up, as have we ... and we are done thinking about it all ... except a few memories now and then. AND NONE OF THEM ... have anything to do with today, and a "book".

Off to the new pastures, after my ashes are thrown around on a lake ... I don't even want a stone over me ... let the fish enjoy a slight ash'y meal, so they can become the food for a few eagles ... that soar ... and fly ... and fish, in this beautiful place ...

Time is out. Time for a new dream. And tangerines are rather sour for me, anyway!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Hipgnosis wrote:Hi,

November 29th ... still waiting.

I'm already thinking that by the time I get the book, the interest will be over, and I won't bother. One spends so much time and excitement over something, and ... it doesn't show up, almost two full years later.

I understand the group is not that big, and they probably had to lay off folks to prevent money from going out the door too fast, and that's understandable ... but in the end, this is just a disappointment, from a group that always had something for you before you woke up in the morning with a cup of coffee (or tea!) in your hand!

I'm already looking elsewhere ... I have lost a lot of feeling for the group that is running this whole thing ... and I will never lose the feeling I have for all the music, all the way to "Supernormal". The new thing does not have the clear psychic feeling of the music, which is to be expected, but one would imagine that at least some of the feeling would be alive and well, and perhaps allowing the other 2 ladies to go, and not using them ... well, I guess that time flies and things change ... and Jerome has grown up, as have we ... and we are done thinking about it all ... except a few memories now and then. AND NONE OF THEM ... have anything to do with today, and a "book".

Off to the new pastures, after my ashes are thrown around on a lake ... I don't even want a stone over me ... let the fish enjoy a slight ash'y meal, so they can become the food for a few eagles ... that soar ... and fly ... and fish, in this beautiful place ...

Time is out. Time for a new dream. And tangerines are rather sour for me, anyway!
Bye bye then...
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: ....
Bye bye then...
Such a sad way to treat a fellow TD person that has enjoyed it all since 1971 ... in the end, you have no respect for those folks and their thoughts anyway ... simply because one is black the other one white, or green or blue.

That's the definition of an art for you ... selfish and sick ... no emotion whatsoever ... no feeling. :P
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Hipgnosis wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: ....
Bye bye then...
Such a sad way to treat a fellow TD person that has enjoyed it all since 1971 ... in the end, you have no respect for those folks and their thoughts anyway ... simply because one is black the other one white, or green or blue.

That's the definition of an art for you ... selfish and sick ... no emotion whatsoever ... no feeling. :P
? You're the one expressing the desire to leave, I'm simply wishing you farewell.

You want to be begged to stay on board ?
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: ...
Nope. But I certainly would be more respectful of people's feelings ... try doing that to your children so you can see where it will get you in the future!

Good luck!

Compassion goes a long way ... sometimes, unless the person has none?
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Hipgnosis wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: ...
Nope. But I certainly would be more respectful of people's feelings ... try doing that to your children so you can see where it will get you in the future!

Good luck!

Compassion goes a long way ... sometimes, unless the person has none?
Be respectful of people's feelings ?

Just try re-reading what you wrote about the current band members in your original post.