Rant about TD DVD'S

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Rant about TD DVD'S

Post by sparrow »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
sparrow wrote:
marc x wrote:as its phaedras 40th anniversary for all dvd audio 5.1 surround freaks,myself included,
it would be teriffic if a release in this format was considered.
maybe porcupine trees steven wilson should be the man for the remix into 5.1 because hes done an amazing job on the kimg crimson catalogue,amongst others.
Steve Wilson would do a good job..If he had access to the muti tracks. If not it would be impossible. If Virgin/EMI/Universal have the multi tracks it would be impossible unless it was expected to sell in its thousands which I suspect it wouldn't.
regarding surround. I have all the equipment needed for a humble surround sound system. However the layout of our sitting room doesn't allow it to be put into effect. I would have to shift a helluva lot of cd's , records an other furniture out of our living space. :( never going to happen so unless a mate gets a set up I'm never gong to hear what I'm missing. :cry:
My living room has a bit of an awkward layout, but you can (depending on your system) adjust the volume of individual speakers, so if
you're closer to the left rear speaker (for argument's sake) you can lower the volume of that one, and get a decent balance.
I've done that here and stuff sounds (to my ears) incredible. Pink Floyd - WYWH / DSOTM. Porcupine Tree - various
Would have to get a divorce then surround would be a go go.. :lol: