Edgar Froese - Zoom-O-Graphics

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:but theres only £2.81 in credit left :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Run off 500 'Colin meets Edgar' T-shirts and flog them outside after the gigs. You'll be quids in!
I dont know about Colin meets Edgar t/shirts :oops: ............but ive had a private run of 30 EF Ages T/Shirts sorted :P and will be selling them at the concerts :shock: hopefully ALL purchasers will be in the front row :D
lol...brilliant idea mate
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:but theres only £2.81 in credit left :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Run off 500 'Colin meets Edgar' T-shirts and flog them outside after the gigs. You'll be quids in!
I dont know about Colin meets Edgar t/shirts :oops: ............but ive had a private run of 30 EF Ages T/Shirts sorted :P and will be selling them at the concerts :shock: hopefully ALL purchasers will be in the front row :D
Any in "dart player" size? If so, I might be interested! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: Run off 500 'Colin meets Edgar' T-shirts and flog them outside after the gigs. You'll be quids in!

I can get one done in a Demis Roussos "Poncho" style :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: Run off 500 'Colin meets Edgar' T-shirts and flog them outside after the gigs. You'll be quids in!
lol...brilliant idea mate
lol! Count me in!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I dont know about Colin meets Edgar t/shirts :oops: ............but ive had a private run of 30 EF Ages T/Shirts sorted :P and will be selling them at the concerts :shock: hopefully ALL purchasers will be in the front row :D

I can get one done in a Demis Roussos "Poncho" style :wink:
And I thought you must have at least 50 of these already Colin, you seem to be wearing one in every photo and the Tempo DVD. Either that or you have a portable washing machine!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:Any takers for the money off period?
Would need a 90% discount at least, to fall within my budget! :(
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:Any takers for the money off period?
Would need a 90% discount at least, to fall within my budget! :(
Over to Edgar! ;)
24db

Post by 24db »

Last edited by 24db on Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

I'd love to have a bash with the software that Edgar uses to produce the Zoom-o-graphics artwork. :D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
timer

Post by timer »

Weve had a new design package at work -Solidworks- where you draw things as 3D models, you can also scan photo's into it and manipulte in 3D, hours of fun!
Must see if I can a weekend on it just to try and create something like the Zoom o 's
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

I have recently taken delivery of Edgar's print "The Onward March of Time"
I selected that one because it is associated with the 40th anniversary Berlin Gig. What can I say, the design and execution are stunning. The wife is a professional Graphic Artist and she was well impressed. What software he uses is a mystery, but perhaps an element of scanned digital photography is included. Who knows? Well worth the 80 odd quid , if you have the dosh to spare.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

prophetfive wrote:I have recently taken delivery of Edgar's print "The Onward March of Time"
I selected that one because it is associated with the 40th anniversary Berlin Gig. What can I say, the design and execution are stunning. The wife is a professional Graphic Artist and she was well impressed. What software he uses is a mystery, but perhaps an element of scanned digital photography is included. Who knows? Well worth the 80 odd quid , if you have the dosh to spare.
Perhaps you could persuade the Mrs. to design a decent TD t-shirt. :wink: As for the Zoom-O, you are a lucky man. Many's the time I've mentally pictured one on my wall. Sadly, it is only a dream!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
prophetfive wrote:I have recently taken delivery of Edgar's print "The Onward March of Time"
Perhaps you could persuade the Mrs. to design a decent TD t-shirt. :wink:

Good thinking Mick :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Believe me, mate. With Edgar's permission, she could produce a TD T-Shirt design that would blow your mind!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

prophetfive wrote:Believe me, mate. With Edgar's permission, she could produce a TD T-Shirt design that would blow your mind!
Memo to Edgar....(failing that, an unofficial design would do)!