When Aliens Meet A Drop Of Water

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:hmmmm peas

Mushy or Garden ?

Anyhow I hope this Cds good when i get it ! :)
This thread was about a CD?, blimey I'd forgotten

Mushy...obviously

Anyway, back on topic. I think I'll still go for the RW CD, not that I care about the histrionics, I'll just just be enjoying the music
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:hmmmm peas

Mushy or Garden ?

Anyhow I hope this Cds good when i get it ! :)
I'm waiting for the CD to see if it's any good. Got to admit that I'm a little disappointed that it overlaps so much with Blue Dawn. I was hoping for more new music.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

It is a wee bit dissapointing in the fact that we've heard almost all of it before ...however it's so well produced and played it's still a great CD.
timer

Post by timer »

The tracks Ive heard so far , could be easily mistaken for Paul Haslingers work IMO of course !. 8)
Last edited by timer on Mon May 05, 2008 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

timer wrote:The tracks Ive heard so far , could be easily mistaken for Paul Haskingers work IMO of course !. 8)
Nah!!!! PH was good in TD but his solo material is not as good IMO.
timer

Post by timer »

sparrow wrote:
timer wrote:The tracks Ive heard so far , could be easily mistaken for Paul Haskingers work IMO of course !. 8)
Nah!!!! PH was good in TD but his solo material is not as good IMO.
I thought World without Rules & Future Primative were pretty good.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Listened to this a couple of times today and have quite enjoyed it. It's not all just a rehash of Blue Dawn although there is quite a lot of cross-over. The tracks that are on both are significantly different. So overall it's a very pleasant listen and I can recommend it.

...got to be honest though and say that I prefer the Blue Dawn versions of the tracks that are on both. If anything this release just makes you appreciate Edgar's contribution more. I found myself missing his guitar playing quite a bit.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Chris Monk wrote:Listened to this a couple of times today and have quite enjoyed it. It's not all just a rehash of Blue Dawn although there is quite a lot of cross-over. The tracks that are on both are significantly different. So overall it's a very pleasant listen and I can recommend it.

...got to be honest though and say that I prefer the Blue Dawn versions of the tracks that are on both. If anything this release just makes you appreciate Edgar's contribution more. I found myself missing his guitar playing quite a bit.
Hi Chris,
Where's the best place to get it from?
Thanks,
Conrad
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Best place to get the W.A.dephal cd is our old friends at CDS in dundee. They have it in stock now . . .
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Best place to get the W.A.dephal cd is our old friends at CDS in dundee. They have it in stock now . . .
Yep CDS is where I got my copy from..... after a slight hiccup with my credit card. Apparently someone in the US has been using it to download from Itunes in California. :roll:
timer

Post by timer »

Hopefully my copy is on the doormat for when I get in tonight.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I like this album,its pretty cool 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
razor

Post by razor »

Can't wait for this album to arrive! I really like what Iv'e heard so far from the samples at his page on MySpace :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

razor wrote:Can't wait for this album to arrive! I really like what Iv'e heard so far from the samples at his page on MySpace :D
Nice to see you here Razor ;)
timer

Post by timer »

Mine arrived yesterday - only managed 1 spin last night, but liked what I heard so will be travel music to work tomorrow morning. 8)