When Aliens Meet A Drop Of Water

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Insvims »

Cyclone wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Insvims wrote:Does anyone know where to buy this CD these days? :-)
Groove have it, if you don't mind paying a little extra.

http://www.groove.nl/
... a bit lower item/shipping costs: http://www.shop.sphericmusic.de/pd15843 ... goryId=231
Thanks for link to Spheric Music. I'll check it out.
Will not do business with Groove again...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Insvims wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Groove have it, if you don't mind paying a little extra.

http://www.groove.nl/
... a bit lower item/shipping costs: http://www.shop.sphericmusic.de/pd15843 ... goryId=231
Never bought anything from them yet. Way too expensive.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Poor album this INMHO
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I like the album as a whole but haven't heard it for some time..don't know where my copy is to be honest.. :oops: :roll:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

sparrow wrote:I like the album as a whole but haven't heard it for some time..don't know where my copy is to be honest.. :oops: :roll:
I think Blue Dawn is much better, not really sure why he felt the need to do this to be honest.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:
sparrow wrote:I like the album as a whole but haven't heard it for some time..don't know where my copy is to be honest.. :oops: :roll:
I think Blue Dawn is much better, not really sure why he felt the need to do this to be honest.
Got to agree. Not sure why he felt the need really.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I cant imagine Edgar being that pleased about it.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Chris Monk wrote:
Insvims wrote:
Cyclone wrote: ... a bit lower item/shipping costs: http://www.shop.sphericmusic.de/pd15843 ... goryId=231
Had two quite unpleasant and unprofessional issues with Groove. Bad feedback, and feeling defrauded. They (he) should learn something about customer service!

But back to the topic; I'm quite curious about this album by Wadephul. Will try order the CD. :-)
Mars

Post by Mars »

Insvims wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Insvims wrote: Thanks for link to Spheric Music. I'll check it out.
Had two quite unpleasant and unprofessional issues with Groove. Bad feedback, and feeling defrauded. They (he) should learn something about customer service!

But back to the topic; I'm quite curious about this album by Wadephul. Will try order the CD. :-)
Insvims: try Vic Rek :-) He also sells this album. In Oirschot, neither Groove nor Manikin Records had this album on their stands, but Vic Rek had a box full of Wadephul`s album. Why he made the album? Because he wanted to, and had material from Blue Dawn and Dead Solid Perfect. Ralf made some great tracks on both albums, and I guess he had equal copyrights as EF on these albums. So I understand why he made it. I like the album very much! :-)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Mars wrote:
Insvims wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Never bought anything from them yet. Way too expensive.

Insvims: try Vic Rek :-) He also sells this album. In Oirschot, neither Groove nor Manikin Records had this album on their stands, but Vic Rek had a box full of Wadephul`s album. Why he made the album? Because he wanted to, and had material from Blue Dawn and Dead Solid Perfect. Ralf made some great tracks on both albums, and I guess he had equal copyrights as EF on these albums. So I understand why he made it. I like the album very much! :-)
Thanks for this tip! :-) Is Vic Rek the same as ricochetdream.com?
Mars

Post by Mars »

Insvims wrote:
Mars wrote:
Insvims wrote: Had two quite unpleasant and unprofessional issues with Groove. Bad feedback, and feeling defrauded. They (he) should learn something about customer service!

Thanks for this tip! :-) Is Vic Rek the same as ricochetdream.com?
I guess so :-)
Jon

Post by Jon »

cantosis wrote:
Well, there are about 30 minutes of "When Aliens" not on "Blue Dawn", so it's not like it's a plain copy.