Linda Spa

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

We need a full length interview with Linda IMHO
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I'd like to spend more time with Linda :wink: :wink:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Jon

Post by Jon »

24db wrote:We need a full length interview with Linda IMHO
Indeed.

Sadly, her answers to the only written interview I've seen with her were way too short.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Nero wrote:
Jon wrote:I would say that Iris Camaa is more good-looking than Linda, but then of course Iris is probably 10 years younger...
Jon, just show us your photo - it's only then that you can judge other people. Iris and Linda are both looking wonderful and what is more important they are great musicians.
So I have to show a photo of myself to be allowed to have an opinion on the looks of Linda Spa??

Wow, didn't see that one coming. :mrgreen:
24db

Post by 24db »

Linda is a very attractive woman, however it has to be said the that thing that strikes you if you are lucky enough to chat to her (as I did briefly in London in March), is her humour and intelligence...rather than being the rather cool 'ice queen' of TD, she is in fact very warm.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

24db wrote:Linda is a very attractive woman, however it has to be said the that thing that strikes you if you are lucky enough to chat to her (as I did briefly in London in March), is her humour and intelligence...rather than being the rather cool 'ice queen' of TD, she is in fact very warm.
i can second that

Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I've read an interview a while back where Edgar said that Linda was a great keyboard player, have to say that she certainly proved that at the RAH. Absolutely beautiful piano solo, I was totally blown away.

....scared the bejesus out of me when Edgar dropped the whip though. :wink:

....me thinks I was paying rather too much attention to Linda and not enough to EF. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Chris Monk wrote:I've read an interview a while back where Edgar said that Linda was a great keyboard player, have to say that she certainly proved that at the RAH. Absolutely beautiful piano solo, I was totally blown away.

....me thinks I was paying rather too much attention to Linda and not enough to EF. :wink:
Who could blame you :wink: :wink: i wanted the job of lifting her illuminated dress so she could sit on the piano stool :shock: :shock:

TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Two or three nights ago, I had a dream where I was talking to Linda during a wedding party. We were just sitting near a long table and talking about music. She had her saxophone but didn't play. So it was a very simple dream, where I was feeling very happy to have a conversation with her... :)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Froesesque

Re: Linda Spa

Post by Froesesque »

Pertou wrote:Today, my 13 year old little sister visted me, and when she wanted to use the computer, she stumbled across my pc desktop photo, a photo of me and LS taken by Colin at the after the Tempodrom gig in 2006.

My little sister thought it was an extremely beautiful lady... who can disagree?!
Must be a cool photo :D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Froesesque wrote:
Pertou wrote:Today, my 13 year old little sister visted me, and when she wanted to use the computer, she stumbled across my pc desktop photo, a photo of me and LS taken by Colin at the after the Tempodrom gig in 2006.

My little sister thought it was an extremely beautiful lady... who can disagree?!
Must be a cool photo :D
Indeed Mr Tim,I took that photo,it is very nice 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Linda has a brand new website, always at http://www.lindaspa.cc/.

And she's working on a solo album which will be presented in 2015... Nice ! 8) 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Biigest question (imo) for the interview :

What influence has (had) Linda Spa on the composing, sound of TD. ?
What and which contributions made TD music sound better ?

In Vienna, after the show, she told me the most important cities for her are Vienna and Paris.
Look at her website and facebook, and you know why.

Peter
Last edited by pb2rdf on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hipgnosis

Re:

Post by Hipgnosis »

Chris Monk wrote:
... Absolutely beautiful piano solo, I was totally blown away.

I thought it was fabulous ... it reminded me, for a second of the bit in Amadeus film, and how sometimes the "masters" demand that you be so damn perfect ... etc ... etc ... and Edgar played it to the fullest. And that piano took a serious lashing!

But it showed, in many ways, the humor that Edgar also had that many folks don't get ... it maybe a bit pointed and all that, but it is a humor that is inate in a lot of European theater (haute comedie) but not exactly appreciated in tvland, specially in America, where it will be considered an insult to the "establishment" and the media will get all shook up about all the poop in the prairies!
barry morse

Post by barry morse »

hi think linda and iris are both very sexy ladys :D thanks barry