Linda Spa

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Linda Spa

Post by Pertou »

Today, my 13 year old little sister visted me, and when she wanted to use the computer, she stumbled across my pc desktop photo, a photo of me and LS taken by Colin at the after the Tempodrom gig in 2006.

My little sister thought it was an extremely beautiful lady... who can disagree?!
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Btw, I love Linda's solos on Jeanne d'Arc 8)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I like Linda's contribution to TD her sax playing is efficient enough but she's no maestro.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

sparrow wrote:I like Linda's contribution to TD her sax playing is efficient enough but she's no maestro.
Have to agree with you on this Sparrow, she's no maestro, but all the same a very competent musician.
And YES, as Jacob's sister observed, she IS a very beautiful woman :oops:, and it's always great to watch her play.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Sometimes I think her sax playing make TD go a bit Kenny G which isn`t a good thing in my books but I would say Oriental Haze is my fave TD track with Sax. I can live without the sax though, never been a fan of this instrument except for Kix from Madness who is amazing. Madness would not be Madness wthout the sax.
epsilon75

Re: Linda Spa

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:Today, my 13 year old little sister visted me, and when she wanted to use the computer, she stumbled across my pc desktop photo, a photo of me and LS taken by Colin at the after the Tempodrom gig in 2006.

My little sister thought it was an extremely beautiful lady... who can disagree?!
She is indeed a beautiful looking lady,when i got close up for a photo at the tempodrom i was in no doubt how attractive she is,some guy somewhere is a lucky man.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

cantosis wrote:Sometimes I think her sax playing make TD go a bit Kenny G which isn`t a good thing in my books but I would say Oriental Haze is my fave TD track with Sax. I can live without the sax though, never been a fan of this instrument except for Kix from Madness who is amazing. Madness would not be Madness wthout the sax.
Yep, she's a clone of Mr. G.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Linda Spa was good-looking in the mid-90s but now the years has left its mark, as they do with all of us... :wink:
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Jon wrote:Linda Spa was good-looking in the mid-90s but now the years has left its mark, as they do with all of us... :wink:
I am not agree with you. Sincerely, Linda is so good-looking as in the ninetees. She's definitivly a beautiful woman. And she's so talented now as the time of Oriental Haze.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

la sagesse du destin wrote:
Jon wrote:Linda Spa was good-looking in the mid-90s but now the years has left its mark, as they do with all of us... :wink:
I am not agree with you. Sincerely, Linda is so good-looking as in the ninetees. She's definitivly a beautiful woman. And she's so talented now as the time of Oriental Haze.

Charles
Charles

I agree with you 100% .......she is of natural model looks :wink:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Sun May 04, 2008 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

I hear she plays an instrument as well....amazing ;)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I have always found her very attractive, in fact she comes across as very classy, the way she dresses and the way she conducts herself. my only gripe is I feel she could cut back on the make up, sometimes she looks very pale...I am not expert on make up but I suspect it is that rather than her natural colour.
Jon

Post by Jon »

I would say that Iris Camaa is more good-looking than Linda, but then of course Iris is probably 10 years younger...
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Jon wrote:I would say that Iris Camaa is more good-looking than Linda, but then of course Iris is probably 10 years younger...
Jon,I hope that Linda doesn't read the forum.
Iris is only two years younger that Linda.
But I prefer talk about the CD "Ages" from Edgar than the ages from the ladies.
:wink:
Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Nero

Post by Nero »

Jon wrote:I would say that Iris Camaa is more good-looking than Linda, but then of course Iris is probably 10 years younger...
Jon, just show us your photo - it's only then that you can judge other people. Iris and Linda are both looking wonderful and what is more important they are great musicians.