Klaus Schulze

bergen-dreamer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bergen-dreamer »

What's happening with the re-releases on Revisited Records :?: :?:

There always used to be info on KS's official site about the next releases, but there have been no news now for quite some time :( - I really hope RR wil continue the series until it is complete.

On the positive side: Really looking forward to the KS/Lisa Gerrard album "Farscape" which is due out by the end of the first week of July :D :D
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Why is Klaus Schulze's MOST techno album? Or albums.

Thanks,

RM
EricDraven

Post by EricDraven »

I got the book from eurock for $40 [$40. TOO MUCH IMO] and it's terrible. This guy simply lifted reviews from the internet and then added some of his "thoughts" about some of the albums. A warning flag for me is when I open a book and see LINKS to internet sites that the info/reviews were lifted from. Very slim on any kind of biographical info on Klaus's life or thoughts concerning his music, in fact the booklets from the recent reissues are more informitive then this book. Poorly laid out and even some LOOSE pages that looked like they were added after the book was published! No in depth discography ie. no label info, different artwork etc. The only "good" things are the cover and some of the interviews. For completeists only.
Electronic music for sale at
http://www.synthnation.weebly.com
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

rattymouse wrote:Why is Klaus Schulze's MOST techno album? Or albums.

Thanks,

RM
Are You Sequenced ? is proably his most Techno album...bloody good it is too. And although it was originally put out as a studio album it is in fact live.
24db

Post by 24db »

EricDraven wrote:I got the book from eurock for $40 [$40. TOO MUCH IMO] and it's terrible. This guy simply lifted reviews from the internet and then added some of his "thoughts" about some of the albums. A warning flag for me is when I open a book and see LINKS to internet sites that the info/reviews were lifted from. Very slim on any kind of biographical info on Klaus's life or thoughts concerning his music, in fact the booklets from the recent reissues are more informitive then this book. Poorly laid out and even some LOOSE pages that looked like they were added after the book was published! No in depth discography ie. no label info, different artwork etc. The only "good" things are the cover and some of the interviews. For completeists only.
that's almost word for word what I was told about this the other day. It's a real shame, but I'm glad I didn't waste my money on it. It does make you wonder why KDM didn't write a real biography on Klaus
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

hows his health these days, not heard much about him lately?
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

cantosis wrote:hows his health these days, not heard much about him lately?
:D :D He wasn't so good a while ago, but, is in good health at present. The new Farscape album comes out this month, could be a good 'un. 8) :wink: :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

prophetfive wrote:
:D :D He wasn't so good a while ago, but, is in good health at present. The new Farscape album comes out this month, could be a good 'un. 8) :wink: :arrow:

I have enjoyed a couple of his recent albums and I never thought I would say I am enjoying his stuff again. long may it continue.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote:
Knowing Klaus he still likes the odd whisky,hope he is feeling well :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

epsilon75 wrote:
prophetfive wrote:
He certainly looks perky on the Myspace 'Farscape' site :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
prophetfive wrote: :D :D He wasn't so good a while ago, but, is in good health at present. The new Farscape album comes out this month, could be a good 'un. 8) :wink: :arrow:
He certainly looks perky on the Myspace 'Farscape' site :wink: :arrow:
Must be that "Tyrconnell" Irish Malt :wink: its goooood :arrow:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Mmmmmm! whiskey....................dribble,slurp. :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Mmmmmm! whiskey....................dribble,slurp. :wink: :arrow:
Im just off to thee off licence :arrow: :arrow:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

epsilon75 wrote:
prophetfive wrote::D :D Mmmmmm! whiskey....................dribble,slurp. :wink: :arrow:
:D :D Just slugged a four pack of Fosters.............ok if you like Kangaroo p........ss :P :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
:D :D Just slugged a four pack of Fosters.............ok if you like Kangaroo p........ss :P :wink: :arrow:
Rubbish kiddies pop Ron.......get Poland's "Zywiec" lager down you :P superb gear :D