Klaus Schulze

T4N63R1N3 DR34M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Klaus Schulze

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

From CD Services:

KLAUS SCHULZE & LISA GERRARD: BIG IN EUROPE-VOL.2: AMSTERDAM (2CD+2DVD - Live In Amsterdam / Digi-Pak - Stock # 1628072) Normally 2C2D £25.99 - Ltd New Release Offer 2C2D £22.99

Fantastic 4 Disc Set containing a Double CD of the 2009 Amsterdam concert, a HQ DVD of the concert, and the Bonus of the 'Moogumentary II Documentary' on DVD.

'Big In Europe-Volume 2: Amsterdam' is the long-awaited follow-up to Klaus Schulze & Lisa Gerrard's first volume in the series released in November 2013.
Featuring a full length concert from their 2009 tour and the Bonus 70 Minute DVD of James L. Frachon 'Moogumentary II', this is an epic and essential release.

Check out the teaser here: http://vimeo.com/91698957 and here http://vimeo.com/102828992

Track List - Disc 1 [CD]:
01. Jan Pieterszoon Sweelinck (8:47)
02. Mad Ret Sma (6:39)
03. Prinsengracht 263 (18:11)
04. Polish Rider (12:44)

Track List - Disc 2 [CD]:
01. Orcus Humanum Est (19:05)
02. Leiden (19:40)
03. Hieronymus (13:07)
04. Le Moulin Deja Vu (13:36)

Track List - Disc 3 [DVD - Concert In Amsterdam]:
01. Jan Pieterszoon Sweelinck (8:47)
02. Mad Ret Sma (6:39)
03. Prinsengracht 263 (18:11)
04. The Polish Rider (12:44)
05. Orcus Humanum Est (19:05)
06. Leiden (19:40)
07. Hieronymus (13:07)
08. Le Moulin Deja Vu (13:36)

Track List - Disc 4 [DVD]
01. Moogumentary II - Documentary by French Director James L. Frachon (Approx 70:00)

Last edited by T4N63R1N3 DR34M on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

From the KS web site:
klaus-schulze.com wrote:Plans for double album with 1977 concert: "Stars are Burning"
No further info yet.
projekt-elektronik

Post by projekt-elektronik »

sparrow wrote:[...]

I've said this before about KDM [...] He's an arsehole and thats all there is to say about him and I'm not alone in thinking that.
I tend to second that.
"Den Brüdern trau ich nicht. Den Brüdern trau ich nicht! Kommt alles vom Tonband." (Edgar Froese -- Signale aus der Schwäbischen Straße)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

moonloop

Post by moonloop »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
moonloop wrote:So....

For someone who owns absolutely no Schulze solo material, where would you start :?

(and please, no quips about starting with a bank loan :roll: :lol: )

Moondawn or X
Well, I finally picked these 2 up (and thanks to Cyclone for the link to Spheric Music where I got them from). Absolutely stunning sounding and good packaging too. Also picked up Farscape, his first with Lisa Gerrard and that's stunning too - looks like I have a back catalogue to start on....

Thanks again guys 8)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Great news!
The wonderful Friendship album from Klaus Schulze and Manuel Göttsching is being re-released.
A very nice album that has been out of print for many years. I just ordered. :)

http://www.cd-services.com/product_info ... re=24&pi=0

cosmicdolphin

Klaus Schulze - New CD album reissues

Post by cosmicdolphin »

It appears from Amazon that on November 13th 4 albums are being reissued on CD(apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere already) I see listings for Cyborg / ...Live... / Audentity / Drums 'N' Balls, Cyborg, Live and Audentity appear to be 2 disc remastered sets. Label is listed as 'Made In Germany Music'
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

Can anyone on the Forum let me know if "Klaus Schulze - Electronic Music Legend" by Greg Allen is worth buying?
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Steve C wrote:Can anyone on the Forum let me know if "Klaus Schulze - Electronic Music Legend" by Greg Allen is worth buying?
I used to have it. It's ok if you like reading someone else's opinion of Klaus Schulze's albums.
A chunk of it was other artists talking about Klaus Schulze. Several segments were taken from web-pages

I sold it a while ago

Head over to Amazon and look at the reviews...some have been replied to by the author.
He seems like he does not like bad reviews :)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Steve C wrote:Can anyone on the Forum let me know if "Klaus Schulze - Electronic Music Legend" by Greg Allen is worth buying?
I used to have it. It's ok if you like reading someone else's opinion of Klaus Schulze's albums.
A chunk of it was other artists talking about Klaus Schulze. Several segments were taken from web-pages

I sold it a while ago

Head over to Amazon and look at the reviews...some have been replied to by the author.
I have it. It's nice, but you have to take it for what it is. Some people expected a biography, but that was not the intention. It is meant as a tribute to the author's favorite musician.
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

Insvims wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

I sold it a while ago

I have it. It's nice, but you have to take it for what it is. Some people expected a biography, but that was not the intention. It is meant as a tribute to the author's favorite musician.
Thank you for your views guys. I've ordered a copy !
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Steve C wrote:
Thank you for your views guys. I've ordered a copy ![/quote]

Don't say you weren't warned ;)
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

moonloop wrote:
Well, I finally picked these 2 up (and thanks to Cyclone for the link to Spheric Music where I got them from). Absolutely stunning sounding and good packaging too. Also picked up Farscape, his first with Lisa Gerrard and that's stunning too - looks like I have a back catalogue to start on....

Thanks again guys 8)
I like a bit of every period ... Mirage is a special one. The other one I love dearly is Audentity, but it's really hard to make a choice as there are way too many of these albums, but seeing his work from the start would be kinda neat ... by the time you check out things like "Picture Music" ... you will go ... wow ... again.

I have not heard some of the more recent stuff other than the Lisa concerts, which I like a lot, as well.
Jon

Post by Jon »

I kind of like it.

I am probably the only person in the world who has this book and not a single Schulze album, by the way.

Ok, I have the Rheingold DVD, and Havlandet an a CDR. But that's it. :lol:
cosmicdolphin

Klaus Schulze (Made in Germany Reissues)

Post by cosmicdolphin »

Just a note. I received my newly released 2 Disc set of 'Cyborg' in the mail today. It appears to be the 'Revisited Records' 2 Disc set with a new white bar code label sticker stuck over the original bar code that has the 'Made in Germany' record label logo. Price point is very good, only $17 US Dollars via Amazon. Very happy to get it at that price. So I'd guess the other 3 reissues are probably old revisited stock as well until they burn through what they have left.

Thanks

Rich