Micheal Cretu and his Enigma project.

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

didn`t like this new album at all.
24db

Post by 24db »

when did Michael join TD anyway? ;)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

The new album is the worst of them all IMO..pure pish I paid £20 for th deluxe version.. :shock: A fool and his money are easy parted. :oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:The new album is the worst of them all IMO..pure pish I paid £20 for th deluxe version.. :shock: A fool and his money are easy parted. :oops:
ouch...that's steep, but then again that's what I pay for FAX releases these days
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Hey that be a great different music Tune that well be awesome. :D

:lol: :wink: :arrow:

:!:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
sparrow wrote:The new album is the worst of them all IMO..pure pish I paid £20 for th deluxe version.. :shock: A fool and his money are easy parted. :oops:
ouch...that's steep, but then again that's what I pay for FAX releases these days
Yeh but Fax is not pish 8). Having said that I guess you are talking about from getting them directly from Pete?. Most of his albums are 7-99 on itunes so you could just get it there and then burn to a CD.

But after having so many originals you probably like the collecting now? 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
Yeh but Fax is not pish 8). Having said that I guess you are talking about from getting them directly from Pete?. Most of his albums are 7-99 on itunes so you could just get it there and then burn to a CD.

But after having so many originals you probably like the collecting now? 8)
Well I don't use itunes Matt. There's a slight 'I must be mental' edge to buying his latest stuff, as it's 30 odd euros and I can't play one of the discs (the DTS mix)...hardly good value, however I can't complain about the music and you couldn't say there isn't a choice. Sorry for highjacking the thread...back to Enigma...btw...when did they join TD? ;)
Misterdance

Post by Misterdance »

I already explained that I did a wrong posting. But I asume that is the responsability of the moderators around here.

Micheal Cretu never worked together with Edgar or TD. It was just a question I asked myself. But to notice that most TD fans absolutely don't like his sound is clear to me. No offense.

I still like Cretu his work. Also his newest cd. It is very relaxing to meditate with and it is combined with a modern dance influence. And I myself am a dance dj and arranger.

You cannot compare it with TD it is quit a different sound.
I send my respect to all your TD lovers out there. I myself prefer TD also, but like Enigma too.

MD
:)
Fred-E Skywalker fka Misterdance.

Visit my website: http://www.fredvdwerf.nl
Misterdance

Post by Misterdance »

24db wrote:when did Michael join TD anyway? ;)
NEVER.
:wink:

Misterdance

Post by Misterdance »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Hey that be a great different music Tune that well be awesome. :D

:lol: :wink: :arrow:

:!:
I have googled you .. Interesting musical development! My compliments. Nice youtube video's. your a good singer and piano player.

MD
:wink:

24db

Post by 24db »

Misterdance wrote:I already explained that I did a wrong posting. But I asume that is the responsability of the moderators around here.

Micheal Cretu never worked together with Edgar or TD. It was just a question I asked myself. But to notice that most TD fans absolutely don't like his sound is clear to me. No offense.

I still like Cretu his work. Also his newest cd. It is very relaxing to meditate with and it is combined with a modern dance influence. And I myself am a dance dj and arranger.

You cannot compare it with TD it is quit a different sound.
I send my respect to all your TD lovers out there. I myself prefer TD also, but like Enigma too.

MD
:)
hell, I own the first 3 albums myself :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I think everyone has at least one Enigma album. To be fair I have heard a lot more worse than Enigma 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:I think everyone has at least one Enigma album. To be fair I have heard a lot more worse than Enigma 8)
I just have :)
Misterdance

Post by Misterdance »

It is all a matter of taste. I still like Enigma. All of his albums. It cannot be compared to Tangerine Dream. It is some different sound.

But to me TD still is number one. That is what I must admitt.

MD
:D

TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

I got an email from C and D Services today about a new Enigma collection:

CD SERVICES NEWS
40 - 42 BRANTWOOD AVE DUNDEE DD3 6EW UK
Telephone: (+44) 0 1382 776595 / Fax: (+44) 0 1382 776595
E-Mail: orders@cd-services.com or info@cd-services.com On-Line Stores: www.cd-services.com

In this message... A new 3CD set from ENIGMA with a disc of unreleased music included and it's In Stock Now...

ENIGMA: PLATINUM COLLECTION (3CD - Includes a CD of Unreleased Music - Stock # 1248424) 3CD £15.99 * In Stock Now * With over 50 million records sold world-wide, more than 100 platinum and gold awards and over 50 # 1 chart positions to date, 2010 marks the 20th anniversary of producer Michael Cretu's Enigma. To commemorate this milestone comes the 'Platinum Collection', the first Enigma greatest hits package since 2001's massive selling 'Love, Sensuality & Devotion'.
'The Platinum Collection' comes in a 3CD format - CD1: 'The Greatest Hits' which features 17 of Enigma's most popular and successful songs, CD2: 'The Remix Collection' showcases 12 of Enigma's tracks, remixed for club play, whilst CD3: 'The Lost Ones', which is of particular interest to Enigma fans, because it offers a 36-minute voyage through 11 Previously Unreleased drafts from Michael Cretu's personal vault, who describes the consecutively numbered curiosities, 'Lost One' to 'Lost Eleven', as "Everything starts with trial and error. Sometimes it's a sound, then a melody, a harmony or a mood. The 'Lost Ones' are my way of instrumental drafts developed from a boiling cauldron full of unordered, naive and carefree musical ideas."
Track List - CD1 - The Greatest Hits:
01. Sadness - Part I
02. Mea Culpa Part II
03. Principles Of Lust
04. Rivers Of Belief
05. Return To Innocence
06. Age Of Loneliness
07. Out From The Deep
08. Beyond The Invisible
09. T.N.T. For The Brain {112 bpm}
10. Gravity Of Love
11. Push The Limits
12. Turn Around
13. Voyageur
14. Boum Boum
15. Following The Sun
16. Seven Lives
17. La Puerta Del Cielo
Track List - CD2 - The Remix Collection:
01. Sadness - Part I [Violent US remix]
02. Mea Culpa - Part II [Fading Shades mix]
03. Principles Of Lust [Everlasting Lust mix]
04. Return To Innocence [Long & Alive version]
05. Age Of Loneliness [Enigmatic Club mix]
06. Out From The Deep {168 bpm} [Trance mix]
07. T.N.T. For The Brain [Midnight Man remix]
08. Gravity Of Love {140 bpm} [Judgement Day Club mix]
09. Push The Limits {133 bpm} [ATB remix]
10. Voyageur [Club mix]
11. Boum Boum [Chicane Club version]
12. Dreaming Of Andromeda [Jean F. Cochois remix]
Track List - CD3: - All Previously Unreleased:
01. Lost One
02. Lost Two
03. Lost Three
04. Lost Four
05. Lost Five
06. Lost Six
07. Lost Seven
08. Lost Eight
09. Lost Nine
10. Lost Ten
11. Lost Eleven

For technical reasons this title is not yet available from our on-line shop, however, as an existing CDS customer, ordering it NOW could not be easier! Simply press your 'Reply' key (some e-mail clients require you to highlight the text you wish to copy first), then 'Send' the e-mail back to us. Alternatively, just copy & paste the Artist & Title line into a fresh e-mail and send it to orders@cd-services.com .
If you reply from the e-mail address we sent this info to, you don't even need to type out your address details or customer number on your return order, as we can pick up all the details we need from your e-mail address.
Some customers still like to Telephone or Fax their orders in, so these options are still open to you to use, but remember if you use the Fax option, please include your customer number or post-code to enable us to locate your account quickly, plus, if necessary, any update to your credit card details.
If your last order was a credit card transaction, and you wish to use a new credit card, of if you think the credit card details on your CDS account may be out of date, please contact us to refresh the data; otherwise we do not need this information to process your order.
Please note: If you paid your last order by cheque or postal-order, you can still send the e-mail back to reserve the items you want, and we will send the goods once your payment has arrived.

Please remember that CD Services does not charge your credit card until the day your order is shipped out to you, so placing a pre-order on new releases cost you nothing, and often allows you to take advantage of any pre-release deal price we may be offering on some items.

PRICES quoted are in UK Pounds (£) only, and all are inclusive of V.A.T. at the standard UK rate of 17.5%.
(Non EEC Customers that are exempt from paying UK taxes should divide the quoted prices by 1.175 to calculate the V.A.T. free prices they will pay).
All PRICES are subject to change without prior notice.

POSTAGE RATES are as per normal CDS rates for this item in your area in the world.

The CD Services Team.

The extra disc could be interesting!