NEW Interview with Jerome

wayfarer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by wayfarer »

Interesting interview, thanks!
24db

Post by 24db »

we need to arrange an interview with Jerome one day!

hmmm...I wonder if he'd be ok with an emailed list of questions? anybody in contact with Jerome these days?
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Has Jerome been known to refer to his dad as "Edgar" for a long time, or did it happen after the break?

Or is it perhaps just in the interview situation, where he wants to make it clear he is speaking about Edgar as a musician/composer, not as his dad?
Greetings from Glenn Folkvord
Editor

http://www.PlanetOrigo.com
Sci-fi, fantasy, electronica, ambient
24db

Post by 24db »

Glenn wrote:Has Jerome been known to refer to his dad as "Edgar" for a long time, or did it happen after the break?

Or is it perhaps just in the interview situation, where he wants to make it clear he is speaking about Edgar as a musician/composer, not as his dad?
he always had...at least in all the interviews I've read, plus as Edgar has said numerous times, they don't have a normal father and son relationship
BioMX

Post by BioMX »

Shame that he and his dad have that kind of relationship. Thanks for the link, makes for some interesting reading.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

A warm welcome to the forum BioMX - always nice to see new posters on here - keep them coming :)
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

24db wrote:we need to arrange an interview with Jerome one day!

hmmm...I wonder if he'd be ok with an emailed list of questions? anybody in contact with Jerome these days?
Yes, on occasion! He's good at answering his MySpace site so why not contact him there?
24db

Post by 24db »

TangFanIRL wrote:
24db wrote:we need to arrange an interview with Jerome one day!

Yes, on occasion! He's good at answering his MySpace site so why not contact him there?
maybe...but he doesn't answer mine :) I'll think about it ;)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

If people have questions for him, I'd be happy to do a proper interview with him... Feel free to contact me privately and I'll see what can be done.
24db

Post by 24db »

TangFanIRL wrote:If people have questions for him, I'd be happy to do a proper interview with him... Feel free to contact me privately and I'll see what can be done.
perhaps we can start a list here? :)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

24db wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:If people have questions for him, I'd be happy to do a proper interview with him... Feel free to contact me privately and I'll see what can be done.
No better place! Good questions are like good ideas - they give rise to more good questions/ideas!
24db

Post by 24db »

TangFanIRL wrote:
24db wrote:
No better place! Good questions are like good ideas - they give rise to more good questions/ideas!
that's me ****ed then...I never have good ideas :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I was under the impression Chris will be interviewing soon :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

epsilon75 wrote:I was under the impression Chris will be interviewing soon :?
In that case we can wait until that happens and then take it from there! We can still collate questions though... ;-)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TangFanIRL wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I was under the impression Chris will be interviewing soon :?
In that case we can wait until that happens and then take it from there! We can still collate questions though... ;-)
Of course mate 8) :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.