The Speed of snow EP

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:This is my first JF purchase. I like very much. It's just too short. I know its an EP. Maybe it could be called a mini-mini cup disc. Looks like I'm gonna have to get JF other release's. Any recommendations on my next JF purchase?

"Neptunes" is 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
approx 11/10 on my music scale ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:This is my first JF purchase. I like very much. It's just too short. I know its an EP. Maybe it could be called a mini-mini cup disc. Looks like I'm gonna have to get JF other release's. Any recommendations on my next JF purchase?

Its his best IMO...................easily :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

neptunes is Jerome's 'masterpiece', I just cant see how he can surpass it.....but.....im sure he will......brilliant album, Its extremely good
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Its his best IMO...................easily :)
sorry I made a mistake 11.9/10 at least ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Awesome peice of work.................i never ever tire of it and that is fact 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I still think Shiver Me Timbers is Jerome`s best work, it was my album of the year when it came out. It has taken me a while to get into Neptunes it is starting to click with me but SMT is an awesome piece of work and will always be better in my opinion.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I’ll be getting my CD Single really soon.

:!: :arrow:
razor

Post by razor »

Don't be fooled by this excellent EP, thinking the rest of his material sounds just as good, because unfortunately it doesn't :(
On his latest album 'Shiver me Timbers' for an example, there was only 1 really great track IMO, and that track was 'Airborne'.

But despite this, its not all dull and boring by any means. Check out his first album 'Neptunes' if you want a decent album that has fairly good re-play factor! :)
"You Laugh At Me Because I'm Diffrent, I Laugh At You Because You're All The Same"
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

razor wrote:
Don't be fooled by this excellent EP, thinking the rest of his material sounds just as good, because unfortunately it doesn't :(
On his latest album 'Shiver me Timbers' for an example, there was only 1 really great track IMO, and that track was 'Airborne'.

But despite this, its not all dull and boring by any means. Check out his first album 'Neptunes' if you want a decent album that has fairly good re-play factor! :)
I personally think Shiver Me Timbers is vastly better but thats just an opinion. Its taken me a while but I appriciate Neptunes a lot more now but still much prefer SMT.

I love The Speed Of Snow EP but then I do love guitar based electronic music.
timer

Post by timer »

razor wrote:

Can't agree with your comments here, but as per usual music is personally subjective.
I know a lot of people on and off this forum who prefer Neptunes, and its a great CD , but for me 'Shiver Me Timbers' is just superb, as is 'Speed of Snow. 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
razor wrote:

Can't agree with your comments here, but as per usual music is personally subjective.
I know a lot of people on and off this forum who prefer Neptunes, and its a great CD , but for me 'Shiver Me Timbers' is just superb, as is 'Speed of Snow. 8)
you're both wrong/right...;) fantastic music from a top bloke. More I say!...and I'm looking forward to some gigs from Froese junior next year
razor

Post by razor »

cantosis wrote:
razor wrote:

I personally think Shiver Me Timbers is vastly better but thats just an opinion. Its taken me a while but I appriciate Neptunes a lot more now but still much prefer SMT.

I love The Speed Of Snow EP but then I do love guitar based electronic music.
I prefer & love guitar based electronic music myself, and Jerome has matured in that way on 'The Speed of Snow', showing some nice atmospheric guitar skills. I hope he will continue this way! :)
"You Laugh At Me Because I'm Diffrent, I Laugh At You Because You're All The Same"
timer

Post by timer »

Yes JF live and more releases sounds delightfull 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

I should add that Jerome's last London live outing was a musical success, if a tad weird night out for all concerned. He's certainly worth catching whenever or wherever you can
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:...and I'm looking forward to some gigs from Froese junior next year
Did the Jeromeister mention this at the recent show by any chance? :wink: