Picture Palace Music

multivit72
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by multivit72 »

Finally received my order. took quite a while, but must say that it was really worth the wait: "Curriculum Vitae I - The Aside Ones" is a most exccellent compilation - what about CV II? ;)
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

multivit72 wrote:Finally received my order. took quite a while, but must say that it was really worth the wait: "Curriculum Vitae I - The Aside Ones" is a most exccellent compilation - what about CV II? ;)
:wink: On Thorsten's "to do" list. was due out for the Swimming Pool Festival 2012, but, didn't materialize. I think the second day live set was the CV 2 tracks. 8) :arrow: Like I said he is one busy man :)
multivit72

Re: Picture Palace Music

Post by multivit72 »

busy man indeed - I am waiting now for more than2 months for my order of the Somnambulistic Tunes CD.

He should indicate on his website that it can take that Long for delivery (or let the EASTGATE store manage orders as he did for METROPOLIS POETRY...)
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

multivit72 wrote:busy man indeed - I am waiting now for more than2 months for my order of the Somnambulistic Tunes CD.

He should indicate on his website that it can take that Long for delivery (or let the EASTGATE store manage orders as he did for METROPOLIS POETRY...)
It seems to me that the PPM shop is a one-man show and the owner is more artist than businessman. If you have an facebook account, you can pretty easily directly get in touch with Q.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Is Natatorium only released as a CDR?
(And of course mp3 files.)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Insvims wrote:Is Natatorium only released as a CDR?
(And of course mp3 files.)
Yes and is crying out for a cd release..
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

ant

Post by ant »

:D New Picture Palace Music CD 'ReVision' available to order on their website for 17 Euros including shipping. Have just placed my order. The PPM tour starts today too but unlikely I will manage to get to any. Did ask Thorsten on 23rd May if there was any chance of them doing a UK gig but no definite answer was given. Hopefully one day!! Anyway, look forward to hearing this. Has anyone heard any of it yet by any chance?? :roll:
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D Forgot to say in my last post, by the way, that the new ReVision cd is a sort of compilation but with several tracks being remixed etc. :)
Biggus Dickus
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

ant wrote:... by the way, ...t the new ReVision cd is a sort of compilation ...
After Remnants another compilation in a short time period. :-(
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Cyclone wrote:
ant wrote:... by the way, ...t the new ReVision cd is a sort of compilation ...
After Remnants another compilation in a short time period. :-(
Obviously learning a thing or two from EF ;)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::D New Picture Palace Music CD 'ReVision' available to order on their website for 17 Euros including shipping. Have just placed my order. The PPM tour starts today too but unlikely I will manage to get to any. Did ask Thorsten on 23rd May if there was any chance of them doing a UK gig but no definite answer was given. Hopefully one day!! Anyway, look forward to hearing this. Has anyone heard any of it yet by any chance?? :roll:
I will order it! What happened to the Letters From Libya album? Still to come? I am thinking of going to a concert in Berlin in October (the film festival concert on the 11th). I also read somewhere that there is planned a full regular concert in Berlin on the 10th. Hope to get this confirmed. I have holiday at that point, so a trip to Berlin to see PPm for the first time would be fantastic. :-)
Jon

Post by Jon »

So PPM will be support act for Alan Parsons in Germany now in August??

On how many shows?
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

Jon wrote:So PPM will be support act for Alan Parsons in Germany now in August??

On how many shows?
According to Q's facebook site at least 4:

Image Image
Image Image
32 years + counting

Picture Palace Music - REVISION + UC TOUR 2014

Post by 32 years + counting »

Great to see TQ and PPM going from strength to strength.

Bit 'o trivia for you....

The superb opening track SLEEPWALKING MARATHON from REVISION is an out-take / re-work from the REMNANTS soundtrack. (Fantastic piece, absolutely loved it, but just not quite right for the film).

And the B+W publicity pics for the tour are mine, taken the day after last year's Munster / REMNANTS Dome Planetarium gig.

Cheers,
Grant.
www.ancientskies.info