guardian offer emusic gratis!!

coldwater
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

guardian offer emusic gratis!!

Post by coldwater »

Go to the Guardian website - click on offers then emusic and you can get £21 of music free. from the list of my freebies below you can see that its great. Just enrol, download and then, as i did, cancel membership and enjoy.
i "bought"
KS- ballett2&3/trancefer/X/das wagner/dune/timewind/moondawn/en trance
TD- winter hiroshima
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.
cantosis

Re: guardian offer emusic gratis!!

Post by cantosis »

coldwater wrote:Go to the Guardian website - click on offers then emusic and you can get £21 of music free. from the list of my freebies below you can see that its great. Just enrol, download and then, as i did, cancel membership and enjoy.
i "bought"
KS- ballett2&3/trancefer/X/das wagner/dune/timewind/moondawn/en trance
TD- winter hiroshima

Do you have to register credit card details?
coldwater

Post by coldwater »

yes - i know thats a pain but a small one considering...
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.
Insvims

Re: guardian offer emusic gratis!!

Post by Insvims »

coldwater wrote:...the Guardian website...
:?:

Btw, I was a member of emusic for long periods. Great site, with loads and loads of great music. Especially ambient/chill-out/new age, or electronic in general.
Would like to renew my membership for the site. Lots of Pete Namlook etc. And as you mention, also a lot of Klaus Schulze (although I have all his CDs).
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

looks like the offer has gone now anyway, cant find it under the offers section
coldwater

Post by coldwater »

Minimoog

Post by Minimoog »

Good offer this 8)
The coward only threatens when he is safe.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

I use emusic quite a lot.

It's good how you get recommendations based on what you've downloaded before. It does appear that the bit-rate is not always the highest however, which I find a bit strange.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I just re-activated my membership with emusic. Think I'll start by checking out Pete Namlook's Labyrinth album. Heard it got quite a lot of great reviews.

T4N63R1N3 DR34M

One thing that IS quit annoying now is that because each "track" costs the same amount (£0.42p) you have to pay the same for a track that's less than 1 minute long as you do for a full-length track.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:One thing that IS quit annoying now is that because each "track" costs the same amount (£0.42p) you have to pay the same for a track that's less than 1 minute long as you do for a full-length track.
I only buy complete albums anyway, so for me personally that is no problem.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

got the offer,just downloading some namlook including Labyrinth. Is this site legal though.....£4 for labyrinth album?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Insvims wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:One thing that IS quit annoying now is that because each "track" costs the same amount (£0.42p) you have to pay the same for a track that's less than 1 minute long as you do for a full-length track.
I only buy complete albums anyway, so for me personally that is no problem.

But on the other hand I just saw a Steve Rach album Afterlight which is one long track over 70mins and I got it for 42p ;-). Actually a few of Steve Roach albums are one long track so I downloaded a few at 42p each.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

cantosis wrote:Is this site legal though.....£4 for labyrinth album?
I've wondered this myself since I joined. There are some great bargains to be had and some releases are brand new. (for example i picked out the new Magnum album, The Visitation, for just £4.20 and that's not been out long).

Emusic advertise in Classic Rock magazine and other reputable mags, as well as this tie-in with the Guardian so I'm guessing they're pretty much legit, otherwise such popular publications would not deal with them surely ?
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
cantosis wrote:Is this site legal though.....£4 for labyrinth album?
I've wondered this myself since I joined. There are some great bargains to be had and some releases are brand new. (for example i picked out the new Magnum album, The Visitation, for just £4.20 and that's not been out long).

Emusic advertise in Classic Rock magazine and other reputable mags, as well as this tie-in with the Guardian so I'm guessing they're pretty much legit, otherwise such popular publications would not deal with them surely ?
It's a 100 % legal site. Always has been. I like the site very much. Great site to discover new and interesting music in all genres. It's especially great for the Namlook stuff because he releases those 2-CD sets only, and as I don't have a surround system it's not worth it for me, I think. I have used the site for years.
There is also lot's of great prog rock on emusic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emusic