Klaus Schulze: Audentity

owen
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Klaus Schulze: Audentity

Post by owen »

I am amazed: I have found a Klaus Schulze album that I like :wink:

Audentity is a goodie, partly I think because Klaus has teamed up with three other musicians. Unfortunately, I think his solo albums generally sound like he could always do with someone else there to bounce his ideas off.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Audentity was a slow comer for me. Now I really enjoy it, but there are loads of KS solo albums I like much more.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Slow burner for me too...there are some parts I still don't care for but Cellistica is superb.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I really must have a listen to certain KS albums that are filed away & forgoten about ..Audentity is one of them.
tangerine62

Post by tangerine62 »

Utter nonsense from owen...KS albums stand up in there own right and don't need bounced of anyone. Different from TD but just as good.

ps i bought both copies, the single album and the double album, both were easily accessible to fans of electronic music.
Chris Monk

Re: Klaus Schulze: Audentity

Post by Chris Monk »

owen wrote:I am amazed: I have found a Klaus Schulze album that I like :wink:

Audentity is a goodie, partly I think because Klaus has teamed up with three other musicians. Unfortunately, I think his solo albums generally sound like he could always do with someone else there to bounce his ideas off.
I'm the same. Not overly keen on KS but he does do the occasional great track IMO.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

I like a lot of his albums, but I have a special touch for this one, and things like "Sebastiun en traum" (spelling! -- my German stinks!) are heavenly for me, as I can really trip out quickly and find a lot of neat and far out things within.

All in all, it's an album I love listening to all the way ... and as usual, with any Klaus album ... it's really hard to pick one thing over another but this long cut is one of my favorites by him of his whole catalogue. I would like to see more and more of it ... I kinda call this ... the doors of perception inside your ears ... because it is impossible to find your location within those doors and sounds, and it keeps you in the tripping mode ... which I know is something that scares people off a lot ... where's the lyrics? ... where's the lyrics? ... because they are, basically, afraid of their own inner vision of things, and "have to be told", what this or that is about.

I love these invisible things ... and he is one of the best at it. By comparison, Edgar and TD are too melodic and symphonic to bring up the wonderful soundscapes and soundspheres that they used to visit ... and the funny thing, is that they had an album "Stratosfear" ... and it has all been melody driven since then, more than anything else ... still great and all that ... but somewhat more conventional than experimental music can be!